Homeward Bound

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache and a sore back. I sat up slowly moaning quietly to myself until I felt something...something was beside me. I tilted my head slightly to see a body lying on it's front. It was Jared...fuck.

I gasped and stared at his bare skin. It looked so soft and wonderful. I traced my fingers lightly down him which made him shift and open his eyes. A small smile creeped on his face and he closed his eyes again.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said sweetly.

I wanted to piss my pants at that moment. His voice was sexy enough never mind in the morning! I smiled and lay back down to meet his face. His arm snaked around my belly and he cuddled me into him. He was warm and I felt safe.

"So what's the plan for today then?" He asked.

Oh no, I totally forgot about leaving today! How will I tell him? I can't afford to stay another day...

"Well...." I started.

"We are leaving today."

"Really?" He answered after a short silence.

"Yeah, Emma told me we need to get back home today...for work purposes." I said turning and looking to him. I was leaning on his front now with him on his back. He seemed pissed a little bit.

"Can I tell you something?" He said.

"Of coarse, you can tell me anything."

"You know how last night? With Meener?" He said and I nodded.

"I lied, it was nothing to do with me working for him. He came to talk to me after the party because of how I feel about you..."

"What do you mean?" I said dumbfounded.

"Because...I love you." He smiled and I blushed.

"Aaaaw!" I squealed. "I love you too..." I admitted and he kissed me passionately. I finally pulled away and went to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and I must have nearly cracked that bitch! Lipstick was all over my face, my hair was like a bird's nest and I was in my underwear. What the hell fid we do last night? Hehe... I cane out again to see Jared lying in the same place. As I walked across the room to get some clothes, I felt his eyes on me. I looked over to him and he did a cute/funny smile which made me laugh.

"Are you not getting ready? We will need to leave soon." I said to him and just at that minute my phone beeped.

"Can you see what that is?" I said to Jared. He looked at my phone and his eyes widened.

"What is it?"

He looked at me and springed out the bed.

"Emma said the flight is at 7:30...it's 7:00 right now." My eyes widened too and we got to work.

I thankfully found a clean shirt and skirt and I brushed my hair throughly before we sprinted out the door and ran to the elevator. We were on level 7 and the elevator was travelling between level 2 and 3.

"Stairs!" Jared yelled lifting up his bags and leaving me standing.

"Hey!" I yelled back and followed him. It was like something out of a stupid movie the way we were racing down those stairs. I swear to god I have never ran so fast in my whole adult life. Jared occasionally let out a small comforting alert every time we got to another level.

"Ok, keep going! We're at 4!" He shouted.

"Just shut up and run!" I said and he laughed.

After a while we got to the lobby and seen the group standing waiting for us.

"We're here!" I shouted to them which made half the building look at us. When we stood next to them, the three stared at us for a minute.

"What the hell were you guys doing?" Tomo asked laughing.

"Left....s-stairs. R-ran down them." I panted leaning on Jared struggling to get my breath back. My hair felt stuck to my head with sweat.

Emma laughed and looked at her rolex. She gasped and pulled Shannon with her.

"Come on!" She said frantically and we all followed.

When we got to the airport we were right on time. Well...we ran through the whole airport for our flight so that we were. We finally boarded our plane and sat down once and for all. I was puffing and panting clinging on to a glass of water. Tomo laughed at Jared who was doing the same.

"Oh don't act it drama queen, we all ran the sane distance." Shannon said. Jared just looked at him.

"Remember we ran down 7 flights of stairs on top if that!" I pointed and he nodded.

"Oh...sorry guys." He said and chuckled. I winked at Jared and he high-fived me.