Mother Dearest

When the plane landed Jared and I were trying our best to be discrete about our little situation. We didn't want anyone to know right this minute. Shannon got in a taxi with Tomo at the airport which leaved me, Jared and Emma (Who was waiting on one). I said to Jared that I would give him a ride home which meant mine...winky face.

We pulled up to the house and we got out. I seen Jared study the building and smirk.

"Nice place." He smiled and we entered.

I threw my keys in a bowl in my hallway and turned to him behind me. He kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up off the floor gently. I wrapped my legs around him as he caressed into the living room. I suddenly heard a sound of a throat clearing and I turned my head to see my mother. I gasped and Jared dropped me. She was sitting on the couch up straight and she raised an eyebrow at me then him. I coughed and threw my hands down at my sides.

"Well hello." She said sarcastically.

"Hey mom..." I answered.

"Who's this?" She pointed to Jared who looked so embarrassed.

"Im Jared...it's nice to meet you." He smiled slightly and shook her hand.

The one day she visited had to be this one. I couldn't believe my luck.

"Nice to meet you darling. Now where were you?" She turned to me.

"I was away mom...in Germany." I admitted and she laughed.

"Well you could have texted me saying that! I came over here and it was empty!" She laughed and sat back down on the couch. We did the same beside her.

"So Jared. I want to know all about you!" She smiled and brought him over to sit with her.

"Well, I did a lot of acting a few years back but now I'm more focussed on my music at the moment." He started and my mom nodded along intently.

Hold up, did he just say 'His music'? He has music like songs and shit? What the fuck?

"Music?" I repeated.

"Oh yeah, I'm in a band." He said and my mom smiled greatly.

"Why, that's great! Your a singer, an actor...and clearly a model too."

"Mom!" I laughed and he fid the same.

"You didn't tell me that you were in a band!" I pushed Jared and he shrugged.

"You didn't mention it. Tomo is the guitarist, Shannon is the drummer and I'm the lead singer."

At that moment I just got turned on. I can't believe he can sing too! What else do I not know?

"Would you like some tea Jared?" My mom asked him and he nodded.

She stood and signalled me into the kitchen. I followed her and she pulled me close to her.

"Honey, you have hit the jackpot." She whispers and I laugh quietly.

"So do you like him?" I ask

"He seems sweet, I'll need to get to know him more though but all I'm saying is that he has made a nice first impression." She winked at me and I walked back into the living room where he was hovering around in.

He got to a photo frame and lifted it up. He laughed and looked to me.

"Is this you?" He pointed to the picture and I nodded.

"How old are you here?"

"I think I was around 5." I answered.

"You were a lil' cutie patootie Miss Ellis." He joked and pinched my cheeks. We both laughed until mother dearest entered again with a tray of tea and cookies.

"I'm sorry kids, I just got a call from Betty. She invited me for lunch and I think you too have some things to get on with too." She smiled wickedly at me then Jared before cuddling us and leaving.

"Im sorry about that." I apologised.

"It's fine, really." He laughed and took a sip of tea.

"It was quite embarrassing." I said and he laughed again.

I snuggled myself into him and turned the tv onto the news. It was ENews! I an addicted to it and it is all I watch. I noticed Jared on it and he chuckled.

"I wonder what they will say about me now." He said.

A woman appeared on the screen and a big picture of Jared was shown behind her, and it was a nice picture I have to say.

"Ok, girls I need you to sit down with a good drink of alcohol beside you because the information I am about to tell you is a little heartbreaking." The woman started.

I looked at Jared and he did the same.

"The gorgeous rockstar/Oscar- winning actor is off the singles list ladies and gentlemen. Sources have confirmed Jared Leto on seeing beautiful two-time Oscar winner Serena Ellis. The two were spotted attending this years Academy Awards and jetting off to Germany together. So do you guys think this is serious or just friendship? That's all from me, and back to you guys in the studio." She ended and I burst into a fit of laughter.

"What is it?" Jared asked laughing along with me.

"I just find it weird that I'm in ENews again. It's been so long since I've has this much recognition." I said and he nodded in understanding.

Suddenly, a pain shot through my leg that I had the accident in causing me to flinch and grab it. Jared stood up like a shot and held my arms.

"What is it? Is it your leg?" He asked worriedly.

I nodded and winced at the pain as he lay me on the couch and rubbed it gently successfully easing the pain. When he was finished he looked up at me with sorrow building up in his eyes.

"Does it get painful like this often?" He asked.

"It hasn't bothered me for a year or so, its just all of a sudden."

"Have you been to the doctor about this?"

"Of coarse! A few months after my leg had healed I started getting these pains now and again. But the doctor said there was nothing he could do to ease the pain or stop it." I sighed and Jared sat beside me once again.

"I think you should just rest for a day or so, you don't want to be tiring yourself out." He said and I nodded.

"Ok."