1#The start

Izuka:walking back to the dorms.CALLS MOM "hey mom I was giving a book back to kacchan and his mom says hi to you"

Inko:"great to hear sweetheart,are you coming home soon? It's already getting dark".

Izuka:looks at sky with surprise "whoa I didn't even realize,must've lost track of time I'll be home soon just getting somethings from store,I'll be home in 5 minutes"

Inko:"alright see you soon"

Izuka:"bey"
*hangs up*

Izuka:there should be a store beer by,I should also get some thing for tomorrow's dinner.

Cashier:"hear's your change miss,please come again"

Izuka:"thank you"
————

Izuka:"mom I'm home"

Inko:"Izuka welcome home thanks for picking up everything,wash your hands dinner will be ready soon"

Izuka:"alright"! I head to the bathroom to get cleaned up and go to the kitchen to help mom with dinner,tonight we had rice with pork skin and we both talked by about stuff.

Izuka:"so mom how was,were you too busy,lot of costumers to help out"?

Inko:"oh not all we weren't that busy all week and it went pretty well today,so how are things going with you"?

Izuka:"good but we have a quiz tomorrow on Friday so I have a lot of studying after dinner"

Inko:"well do your best tomorrow alright and don't study too hard or you'll work your self out like last time"

Izuka:"fine I won't" It's true that I work and study harder then anyone but should learn to take better care of myself.

Inko:"oh! Honey I wanted to ask you,how are things going between you and Shoto"?

Izuka:"pretty good actually,we've been dating for 6 months or so,we gone on a few dates,hold hands,study together,sometimes we cuddle not much really"

Inko:"it's ok Izuka relationships start out small but eventually grow big,I'm sure you two will be happy together,by the way what did everyone think of you and Shoto dating"?

Izuka:"well they were a bit shocked,Kacchan was pissed and I be lying if I said I've never heard him scream like that before,but they were all supportive and we inspired everyone to take chance with the once they love"

Inko:"really are your teachers ok with this,I thought you kids can't have romance in your life because you need to focus on your hero curriers "?

Izuka:"yeah but their letting us as long as we focus on our studies and everyone seems happy"

Bakugou x kirishima
Asui x tokoyami
Yayorouzu x aiwaze
(Sorry if I spelled her name wrong)

Inko:"my! love is in the air these days"!

Izuka:"ha,anyway thanks for dinner I should start studying before I go to bed,have a good night mom and thanks for dinner"

Inko:"ok have a good night and good luck on your quiz tomorrow"