SKIN

Y/N groaned at the feeling of a stinging pain against the far right corner of her school. She sat up in bed, disastrously confused, not remembering a single clue as to how she got there. The last thing she remembers was wafting sage to rid the negativity of her home, but after that? It all went blank.

Perhaps I had a little too much to drink and passed right out here? Her own brain disagreed with her. She rarely drank aside from one or two glasses of red wine, but that doesn't make her lose consciousness and screw with her memory. Y/N squints at the sunlight pouring through the window, then checks the time. It's already morning? She'd been out out cold for over twelve hours!

She reluctantly crawls out of bed and decides to take a nice warm bubble bath, hoping it would cure her headache and stress of a lack of memory. Her body strangely aches as she took steps into the bathroom, and while she undressed she couldn't help but feel as though there was somebody watching her. She looked around, obviously finding no one, and continues to strip herself free of dirty clothing. She ignored the ominous eyes on her as she climbed into the tub, sighing at the feeling of warm water touching her strained body. Maybe she's just getting too old. She's only 26, but they say everything goes downhill after 21. Boy, were they sure right.

Y/N always let's her hands wander as she relaxes in the tub, she loves a good feel of her own body as weird as that may sound. She sticks her legs out a little and spreads them apart, sinking her fingers back down into the water before pushing them up against her center. She hummed lightly in content, continuing to play with herself a little until she finally pushes one digit into her throbbing hole. It's never easy getting herself off, but it was something she had been used to after all these years of shitty sex with a shitty husband.

She only said yes to reward him for his four-day sobriety reign. She was proud, of course, and he had assured her that this time would be different. This time, he would make her feel loved and worshipped. Things that he had neglected over the past few months.

Daniel had her on her back, legs tossed lazily to the side as he thrusts sloppily inside of her. Y/N has to fake her moans of course, but even if she hadn't it wouldn't make a difference. He was too caught up in his own pleasure to think about hers for a second. It hadn't even been two minutes when her husband grunts, pulls out and cums, and climbs off the bed. Not caring that she hadn't finish - Hell, she hasn't even started.

"That was fun, babe, thanks," he said quickly, and clearly indifferently. "I'll be back in a few."

Y/N gawks at him. "Wait, you're leaving?"

"I'm only going to hang with some friends for a few minutes."

That means he will drink. Get drunk. Come home slurring insults at her. Ruin his pathetic four-day reign. Daniel leaves, without saying "goodbye" or "I love you." Y/N is pissed, but at this point she needs to stop fighting a losing battle that's not bound to win, at least, not by her own hand.

Or maybe...

She slides her fingers back down to her slick little pussy, deprived of its pleasure, and begins to make up for lost time. Fuck Daniel, fuck Daniel, fuck Daniel...

"Stop thinking about him."

"Ah!" Y/N screams and jumps out of the tub, nearly slipping on the floor as she runs to fetch a towel. The strangely familiar deep voice startled her out of her daydream that consisted of her ex, when no one was around in sight.

But she knew that voice somewhere. She's heard it before, she knows it.

"Who's there?" she demanded, looking around. She thinks back to when she could have sworn she felt eyes on her when she was ridding her clothes, as though someone was in her very home. No one seemed to be in sight, and she shutters at the thought of the house's prior owner being present. Had the sage not worked? She doesn't even remember finishing... "I am not going crazy."

Maybe it's her mind being perceptible to the story Rose had told her. Now that she's away of what had gone on in historical events, she's subconsciously become paranoid. And that mark, that stupid fucking mark painfully engraved in her skin, refuses to fade away. It's still as prominent and fresh as the night it was given to her by The Seeker, apparently.

Y/N looks at herself in the mirror, and sighed. No matter what's going on, this will always be a better place than where she was living before. She's free from Daniel, and that's all that matters. It was saddening to think that she'd rather deal with a demon than her ex-husband, who was probably on the search for her at this very moment, but it's the truth.

Or maybe it's because she's already dealt with a wicked demon herself, so this is nothing.

-

"Oh fuck."

She was touching herself again, hands toying with the dampness of her core as she leaned her head back against the pillow and moaned into the void. Daniel would be gone for hours, which she had no problem with - they had gotten into another fight and he had stormed out. She doesn't want to see his face right now, or maybe not ever.

Just when she's on the brink of an orgasm, with her eyes shut tight, she suddenly feels an overpowering grip snatch her thrusting hand away and toss it to the side. She gasps and opens her eyes, ready to yell at Daniel for returning so soon and interrupting her moment.

Except, the man currently hovering over her wasn't Daniel.

"Who are you?" she blurted, feeling a strange sense of familiarity with the handsome man who was now smirking down at her. She should be screaming and running away, but for some reason she feels more inclined to stay. To give into temptations.

The man doesn't respond, his smirk only grows. He's beautiful, Y/N decided. Possibly the most attractive man she's ever seen. Right now, he's got his large, smooth hands planted on both her kneecaps, spreading her legs apart and that's when she realizes that he's completely naked as well. He was huge in size, it was quite laughable to think that he could ever fit himself entirely inside of her.

But he does so anyway.

Not without a nod of her permission, of course, which she willingly gives him when he looks into her eyes. Y/N cries out at the overwhelming sense of pleasure mixed with pressure in her lower stomach as the man pushes himself in, and she instantly goes to bury her fingernails into his back; he barely flinches, as he begins to pound into her at a relentless speed. The bed under them rocks back and forth, and she wished she knew his name in order to yell it out.

By now, Daniel is long-forgotten.

"Ah, ah, shit," she curses, looking the man right in his hazel hues. "I-I feel like I know you somewhere. Who are you?"

But the man doesn't answer, only continues to fuck her into the mattress over and over, her legs trembling with the building orgasm threatening to break any second. His hands that had kept a firm grip on her shoulders, slowly wandered down her chest and squeezed at her breasts. She squealed, and that's when she began to cum, loosening herself upon his cock still buried deep in her hole. When he finishes as well, he pulls out but doesn't let go of her legs, keeping them spread apart in the mess they just made. His fingers trail down her thighs, stopping at the E.G.D. initials firmly branded into her skin. She wants to explain, but then she notices by the way his fingers apply pressure to the mark and the way this man is looking down on it with a proud smile on his heavenly face. Then she realizes.

Y/N jolts forward from her deep and intense slumber with a sharp gasp, sweat coating her forehead as she looks around the dark room with protruding fear. That was one of the best wet dreams she had, but also the most terrifying, because now she knows exactly who the hell that man was with her in her dream.

E.G.D.

The Seeker.

And he has her in his hands, exactly where he wants her.