SIXSIXSIX

Billy Tillins was mourning his friend, his best friend - brother, even. It's been some time since his death, but it's still so off-putting that just cannot believe it. Daniel isn't one to kill himself. He just wasn't. No matter how sad or blindly drunk he had gotten, he was certainly not one to take his own life. Many other companions told Billy it could happen to anyone, and it can be a last minute decision beforehand, but he's still not buying it.

So now he's gotten suspicious.

Daniel mentioned that he was going to get his wife back no matter what, and when comes home without her, all of a sudden he's dead? No way. He loved that woman to pieces. She was a real piece of work, but Daniel would never give her up, he was too determined to her go - even when Billy thought he should've. If Y/N had rejected his late best friend when he showed up at her door, Daniel wouldn't have so easily left. That bitch must have done something, the drunk man concluded, to cause his death.

How, you may ask? Well, Billy doesn't really know either. Murder or something. His body was found in their apartment, and while there seemed to be no blood around, Y/N could have easily poisoned him. No, the toxins would have been found in his autopsy - maybe she convinced him to do it? Yes, that had to be it. When he went over there, she must have put dark thoughts into Daniel's mind to make him believe that his life on earth was worthless. She manipulated his feelings and by turning him away, after all that he's done for her, he sought an end to his own existence.

Y/N's a murderer.

Billy stands up from his seat, where a white powdery substance lays spewed across the table, yet to be inhaled. He finishes his third can of beer and crumbles the can before slamming it into the wall, angry. Now he knows what he has to do. He has to avenge his friend's death, make things right. He has to exact his revenge on the women who used him and made him miserable, always wanting to keep her hard-working husband confined in their home.

He has to kill her.

-

Y/N watches from the far corner as the demon engulfs his twin brother in a tight hug, still appalled by the sight of what is happened. Ethan pulled away with wide eyes, questioning, "Are you real, Grayson?"

Grayson chuckled, "Of course I am, E."

"B-But... but He destroyed your soul, along with the others," he brought up, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "I mean, how are you here? How... how did you get sent back down here?"

The visiting twin sighs, walks in, observing the place with a content look on his face. "Lucifer saved me."

"Father?!"

Grayson nodded. "He didn't want to tell you about it, wanting it to remain a secret in case it didn't work out, but he managed to conjure a power that would recover one of his own's lost soul, even destroyed by the hand of God. The moment he brought me back, he insisted that I got to you, being that we are powerful together."

"Shit," Ethan breathed out, still in disbelief. "Grayson... I just... shit. Do you understand how terribly I missed you?"

"Going soft on me, brother?" he teased, turning his head to spot Y/N, who was awkwardly resting on the couch watching the scene unwind. "And who is this beaut that answered our door, Ethan? Does she regularly welcome demons into her own home?"

Ethan walked over, his face brightening up as he took a seat next to her. "This is Y/N. My Dark Soulmate."

Grayson's eyes widened. "No kidding! You've gotten yourself a Dark Soulmate, E? A woman you make scream without ripping her heart out?"