Chapter Five

Y/n woke up and started to walk to the kitchen. She had arrived to see Raihan and Ninetales trying to make breakfast as Cyndaquil watched. She laughed at the sight in front of her as Glaceon and Umbreon snickered at the mess. Y/n went into the kitchen before helping them out with Glaceon and Umbreon assisting.

"Normally Ninetales doesn't help with breakfast. It's usually Umbreon and Glaceon," y/n told Raihan.

Ninetales started to lick parts of the smoothie that was on Raihan's cheek from where they forgot to put the lid of the blender on.

"Looks like someone is tasty," y/n teased with a smirk.
"See what happens if you keep this up Princess," Raihan teased back with his signature smirk.
"Keep what up?" She questioned playfully as she smeared some cream on his nose.

Raihan pinned her against the counter as a small gap separated them. Y/n blushed bright red whilst Glaceon and Umbreon continued with breakfast for her. Out of instinct, y/n rested her arms on his shoulders as her hands locked behind his neck. Time seemed to stop momentarily before it continued. Raihan pulled away whilst y/n placed a hand over her pounding heart.

"Glaceon!"
"Umbreon!"

The two eevee evolutions exclaimed when breakfast was done. Silence embraced them all as breakfast was eaten quietly. Y/n was still calming down like Raihan was but he left after finishing. Y/n rested her head in her hands to try and hide the blush forming again.

"Looks like I've fallen for him," y/n whispered.

When breakfast was over, y/n changed into a red and white kimono.

"Return everyone except Cyndaquil," y/n spoke as each one returned.

Cyndaquil jumped into her arms after y/n covered her eyes with a mask. This mask was a mix of red and white. She left the flat and locked the door. She decided to train Cyndaquil in the wild area again. After hours of training, Cyndaquil evolved into Quilava. Y/n smiled.

"How would you like to take on the gyms? Noivern and Glaceon can help you too," y/n asked.

Quilava nodded her head with excitement as flames shot from her back. This was what she spent the next few days doing. To everyone else except Raihan, Hop and Leon, the champion was missing and a new rising trainer had appeared. After defeating every gym but one, y/n approached the dragon gym. She attracted attention that she learnt to handle and control. Raihan didn't know who this mysterious trainer was. Nor did Hop and Leon who were visiting the gym. Both y/n and Raihan took to the field as the stands got crowded.

"I've heard you're strong. Only one Pokémon you seem to use except two occasions you've used a Noivern. Who are you really?" He questioned as he had his first Pokémon in his hand.

Y/n just smirked before calling her first Pokémon out.

"Quilava come on out," y/n said.

Her voice was so familiar to Raihan, Leon and Hop. Quilava set its back on fire.

"Torkoal let's show them how it's done," Raihan called out.

The fire types stared one another down as they waited for a order. The harsh sunlight surrounded them all.

"Rollout!" Y/n called out.
"Gyro ball!" Raihan countered.
"Add flamethrower to it!" Y/n responded as she raised her hand slightly.

Quilava did exactly as she was asked and smacked into Torkoal with the two moves. Torkoal fainted whilst Quilava took some damage. Y/n smiled as more familiar memories came back to her. Quilava took a new battle stance as Raihan called out his next Pokémon.