Chapter Nineteen

Partying over the next few days had taken place because Hop and Leon wanted everyone to know and celebrate the engagement of y/n and Raihan. During that time, y/n and Ninetales avoided it since they knew how chaotic and crowded it was. Instead she continued to train with Umbreon as she wanted to be flawless with her dark type companion. Ninetales kept watch encase Hop or Leon found them. They just wanted some peace for a bit.

"Umbreon use moonlight and heal up," y/n spoke softly.

Umbreon listened and healed whilst y/n stared at her ring with a smile on her face. Ninetales nudged her side before making a purr of a sort.

"We'll do one more battle before finding Raihan. He's probably in the wild area too since he wanted some peace and quiet earlier," y/n told her Pokémon.
"Nine," Ninetales replied.
"Umbre!" Umbreon exclaimed as he jumped around with his new found energy.
"Fine two more battles," y/n laughed.

Her two companions walked with her as they entered the wild area, further and further. Umbreon battled two more Pokémon before training ended. They had all started to look for Raihan when y/n spotted him by a few dragon types. She recognised Dragonite and Duraludon as they were resting next to Raihan.

"Rai!" Y/n called out to him.
"Hey," he smiled as he brought her into his side.
"What are you doing love?" She asked as she kissed his cheek.
"I'm showing Dragonite show of the Pokemon adapted to weather here," Raihan answered, "What about you Princess?"
"Avoiding that on going party," y/n chuckled.
"You're doing the same as me," Raihan laughed, "Before I left, Leon and Sonia were struggling to talk to each other as both were drunk out of their mind. Hop was having to watch them and Marnie who also got drunk."
"I can't even imagine that," y/n laughed more.
"Leon's worse then his sense of direction. I'm sure Charizard is gonna have to help," Raihan added, still laughing.
"Poor Charizard," y/n sweatdropped.
"How about we spend time just you and me?" Raihan suggested as he brought y/n closer.
"I'd love that," y/n intertwined their fingers.

Raihan started to lead y/n away as their Pokemon followed. He knew the wild area so well that he planned to take her to a special spot that only he knew of because of Duraludon. This one spot had hidden cherry blossom trees like it was the Slumbering Weald. A forest surrounded it with a small stream. This forest was through a small hole in the side of a rock cliff. It was serene yet full of life from wild Pokémon and nature. Nothing was damaged nor touched where it got ruined. Both of them laid down and started to stargaze whilst Umbreon gave them some light through his hoops glowing. Ninetales started a small fire so they stayed warm. Dragonite and Duraludon were stargazing with the rest.

"Lugia it's peaceful here for you to fly," y/n whispered as the legendary appeared.

Zacian also appeared since the legendary wanted to explore the untouched area. Lugia took to the skies but stayed low enough to the water that glistened in the moonlight. The peacefulness reminded y/n of her bond with Lugia and now Raihan.

"I love it here," y/n spoke softly.
"Same. It lets me get away from everything to feel the weather changes with Duraludon," Raihan grinned.
"Nine nine," Ninetales added as she tried pointing out constellations.
"Umbre!" The dark type agreed.
"I would love to show our future children this place at some point," y/n whispered.
"They will love it," Raihan stated in agreement, "Especially as it's now your spot."
"Our spot," y/n kissed his cheek.
"I hope they are like you," Raihan finished with, "That would be perfect like you."
"I do hope they gain a part of you too," y/n smiled.

He chuckled at this before pecking her lips.

"It will be me and you for the rest of our lives," Raihan smiled even wider.
"I can't wait sweetie," y/n replied with a brighter smile.

She cuddled into him as the night continued to keep them entertained with its starry display. Lugia had landed to lay by Zacian, who had returned. Ninetales, Umbreon, Duraludon and Dragonite stayed close to the legendaries. A few wild Pokémon had joined them since the two legendaries lured them with their calming presence.

"I know you may be busy after today but help me plan the wedding too. That way it is both of us deciding," y/n suggested slightly shyly.
"Of course Princess. I'll help whenever I have time free," he answered as he raised their intertwined hands to the sky.
"I'll help you with the gym so you have more time," y/n smiled softly.
"You don't need to love. As long as you're resting, I'm fine with all the work. Besides we have fans to avoid about how I proposed," Raihan chuckled.
"Let's rest here then. Means you can take a break from the gym too," y/n leaned closer.
"Don't we always," he teased.
"It can never be enough," she commented.

The night continued to keep everything calm as silence embraced everything. The peace was enough to lull them to sleep.