Epilogue

Time passed by peacefully for y/n and Raihan. Everything was falling into the right place. Y/n fell into a more calming lifestyle whilst Raihan still tended to Hammerlocke gym. Even Hop and Marnie got together. Leon was still being oblivious and constantly getting lost. He was lucky to have Charizard with him.
Right now, y/n was sat on a park bench relaxing whilst Ninetales laid down at her feet. She was watching in awe and warmth filled eyes as Raihan played with their three children. Umbreon and Glaceon played along with them as Duraludon stayed with y/n. Raihan was giving the youngest a piggy back ride whilst the other two ran around him, laughing.
The oldest being a eight year old boy who looked very much like Raihan but with e/c eyes. His name c/o/n (choice of name). The second oldest being a six year old girl. She was a spitting image of y/n but with Raihan's teal blue eyes. Her name c/o/n. The youngest child around age three, was a perfect blend between them. One e/c and one teal blue eye. He had y/n's h/c hair. His name c/o/n. All three wore dragon related clothes.
Raihan lowered the three year old to the ground.

"This is the life," y/n spoke softly to Ninetales.
"Nine!" Ninetales yawned.
"He's being a goofball now," y/n chuckled.

She watched as Raihan rolled on the floor with one of the children in his arms, being tickled. The three year old came over to y/n wobbly. He reached his arms to her so she lifted him up, standing. He giggled happily, nuzzling into her chest.

"Aww is my little baby sleepy," y/n cooed.

Ninetales stood before nudging y/n's leg. The fire type hinted to the others. Y/n looked up to see Raihan whispering something to both children, smiling mischievously.

"You better not be encouraging them," y/n teased as Ninetales snickered.
"Pfft," Raihan winked, "I would never!"

Both children then rushed over and tried to tackle y/n. She chuckled at their attempts whilst Ninetales used psychic to keep them standing upright.

"Easy little ones," y/n knelt down, kissing the top of their heads.

Using the cover that the children provided her right hand, she sent a silent command to Umbreon. The dark type tackled Raihan as Glaceon came running over.

"Oof!" Raihan exclaimed as he landed on the ground.
"Glace!" The ice type exclaimed happily.

Y/n smiled before returning her.

"Hurry up Love! It's time for my little baby's sleep!" Y/n nuzzled the three year olds hair.
"Maybe have Umbreon get off me," Raihan chuckled.
"He isn't that heavy!" Y/n stated, chuckling.
"Can we pile on dad?!" The eight year old looked to y/n.
"Sure! Tickle him whilst you're at it," y/n smiled innocently, "His sides are very ticklish."

Both children laughed evilly but it was playful. They had piled on Raihan, tickling him. Raihan was laughing whilst Umbreon went back to y/n's side.

"We'll see you at home Love," y/n chuckled.
"Mummy! Wait for us!" The six year old exclaimed, giggling.

All three children were with y/n as Raihan caught up. He brought y/n into his side after returning Duraludon. A few people would greet them and ask how they were all doing until it stopped behind the safety of their door. Y/n put the children down for a nap as Ninetales curled around all three children. Umbreon was being cuddled tightly by the three year old before napping. Y/n smiled at the sight as Raihan wrapped his arms around her, from behind. He kissed the side of her neck.

"Looks like we got some time together Princess," he smirked against her neck.
"Probably an hour or two," she replied softly.

Raihan turned her around slightly, placing a soft kiss on her lips. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck whilst his hands rested on her waist.

"How would you feel about another little one running around?" He whispered huskily, near her ear.
"I wouldn't be opposed to it," y/n kissed his cheek.

Okay so this is the last part of this book. I do have another Raihan x Reader on my profile, for any of those interested. Thank you all for being a wonderful audience and leaving those lovely comments. Have a great day <3

https://my.w.tt/WQPkzGII18