Chapter Thirteen

The rest of the Kalos schedule, had gone by quickly. Currently y/n was watching Raihan battle some challengers and has been for the few hours they got back. Dratini was by her since Raihan wanted the dragon type to watch. Hop had decided to accompany y/n but he was asking lots of questions.

"How about after Rai finishes here, I help you with Marnie?" Y/n suggested teasingly.
"Why must you tease me mate?!" Hop exclaimed dramatically whilst laughing.
"Only the best for my best friend!" Y/n exclaimed, laughing as well.
"So it's mission the best for the best?" He joked.
"Yes!" Y/n stated as Ninetales snickered, "Operation the best for the best is a go!"
"Operation what?" Raihan questioned as he leaned against the stands.

Dratini started to nuzzle him.

"Operation to get Hop and Marnie together!" Y/n grinned almost evilly.
"Oh so my rivals little brother has a crush?" Raihan teased as he ruffled Hop's hair.
"Pfft whaaa," Hop tried, "I don't know what you're on about."
"Should I ask rotom what your home screen is?" Y/n chuckled knowingly.
"Oh look at the time! I better go!" Hop exclaimed running off.
"I'll see you later tonight," y/n kissed Raihan before running after Hop.

Ninetales followed, close behind.

"HOP GET BACK HERE I SEE HER!" Y/n teased as she laughed.
"WHERE?!" He exclaimed jokingly whilst pretending to look.

Y/n caught up to him before walking by his side.

"So lets start Operation the best for the best," y/n chuckled.

Umbreon had appeared with Glaceon. The two eevee evolutions started to sneak around after y/n and Hop got to a cafe where Marnie was supposedly at.

"Go over to her," y/n nudged him.
"What if she tells me to go? What if she doesn't want to hang out? What if she's here for alone time?" Hop panicked in a whisper.
"She won't! Just talk to her! Get a date with her! She likes you too!" Y/n exclaimed in a whisper.
"Fine! Don't laugh at what happens!" He stated laughing.

Hop had joined Marnie at the table whilst y/n watched. Glaceon and Umbreon were watching from another part of the cafe as Ninetales stayed with y/n to make it look like they were having a break. She could hear parts of the conversation and even noticed Marnie blushing like Hop was. As she waited, she heard Hop asking Marnie on a date and accepting. She was extremely happy that she decided to exit with Ninetales, Glaceon and Umbreon.

"Let's go relax somewhere or maybe we could train," y/n suggested.

The three Pokémon agreed with relaxing which ended up being Postwicke since y/n wanted to visit Slumbering Weald. Umbreon was on high alert due to where they were close to but relaxed once they arrived at the little altar. Zacian had then appeared as it enjoyed giving y/n company. Ninetales started to play fight with Glaceon and Umbreon. None of them knew how long they were there for but it ended up with them camping there. Y/n posted a picture of Zacian by the altar in a way to let Raihan know where she was. Y/n was going through her socials to see Hop still with Marnie and them being at his apartment currently. Y/n smirked as she decided to message him.

"Hope you have something to cool you down. Maybe Marnie can help," she messaged him as she added a wink.
"MATE NO!" Hop replied with laughing and blushing emojis.
"I'll send Glaceon if you need help," y/n snickered out loud to herself.
"Like no! I mean if I want to... like yea... WHY MUST YOU FLUSTER ME?!" He messaged back.

He started to call her so y/n brought Glaceon onto her lap. The ice type was enjoying the attention.

"Why hello good sir," y/n greeted Hop.
"N/n are you serious! Did you just get Glaceon for this?!" He exclaimed laughing.
"Maybeee," she chuckled.
"Anyway I'm nervous! What do I do for dinner?! I'm panicking!" Hop exclaimed nervously, "I'm literally calling you from the bathroom!"
"Calm down or she'll hear you," y/n started, "I'll have Noivern bring you a takeaway from Hammerlocke. He'll be there soon but I'll have Umbreon bring it inside. Don't worry at all. Keep Marnie occupied and just be yourself."
"Thank you!" Hop thanked her.
"No worries. Bye H," y/n smiled as she hung up.

She called out Noivern as she started to tell him and Umbreon about the order she had just placed for Hop. The dark type had jumped onto the dragon types back before soaring off. She had waited an hour before hearing Noivern fly back with Umbreon.

"Thank you," she thanked them.

She had returned Noivern, Glaceon and Umbreon before settling down with Ninetales and Zacian for the night.

"Hopefully everything goes to plan," y/n smiled as she thought about Hop getting with Marnie.

Second chapter is now up. Sorry it's slightly delayed <3