Chapter Thirty Three

Mature content is in this chapter. I have labelled when it begins and ends.

Today was the big day. Word was spreading everywhere as every news station wanted to report everything happening live. Excitement leaked into the atmosphere and even among the chatter. Gatherings of people and Pokémon, had flowed into the stadium of Hammerlocke. Even the stadium looked different as roses of red and white, weaved upwards amongst the arches and pillars of vines. Lugia was out and controlling the current of the water so it became arch like. Ho-Oh was even out as golden flames lit the altar with a warm, soft yet sacred glow. Raihan was stood at the altar with the priest whilst Leon and Hop stood to the side. Marnie was standing on the other side with Victor's girlfriend and Kira. The bridesmaids wore f/c dressed with red roses weaved into their hair. Their hair was sideswept to make it look neater.
Victor's girlfriend had long, light purple hair and glowing green eyes. Her eyes almost looked like emeralds. Her skin was fair.
Everyone that entered were dressed in suits or dresses. The only ones that weren't there, were y/n and Victor. Y/n was currently relying on Glaceon to calm her nerves as the ice type used a light blizzard in the room. Victor was patting her back whilst whispering comforting words in his sister's ear.
Glaceon wore a red rose that was attached to a f/c ribbon, around her neck. Umbreon wore a f/c tie and suit jacket of a sort. Ninetales wore the same thing as Glaceon.

"Seriously n/n," Victor grinned, "Everything will be okay. You planned for every possible outcome, thanks to your Espeon."
"I know but future sight isn't always right," she chuckled, nervously.
"You'll be okay and if not," he playfully nudged her, "You still have me to slay the nightmares."
"Thank you Victor," y/n smiled, hugging him tightly.

Y/n wore a long, floor length, white dress that had long lace like sleeves. Small details of flowers, engraved the lacy marking but it a faint f/c lighting. The dress flowed outwards after the waist line which only added to the Princess effect that Raihan liked to nickname her after. Even if he didn't know what the dress looked like. Her hair was pulled back and into a braid crown. F/c ribbons and small white flowers, weaved in her hair. She had a single red rose, pushing back her hair from her eyes and resting by her ear. She wore a white gold necklace with diamonds in it. Even her earrings matched with her bracelet being just white gold. Her engagement ring shone brightly amongst it all.

"Ready?" Victor asked, hinting to the stadium field.
"Yes," she answered smiling.

She locked her arm in Victor's as he started to walk. Ninetales walked first as she used psychic to throw white and red petals on the ground. Umbreon and Glaceon soon followed behind as they carried a red pillow on their back, between them. On this pillow, was the rings. Victor and y/n followed afterwards as the music played. Kabu smiled at her before turning to Raihan and giving him a silent warning not to hurt her. Y/n chuckled mentally as Raihan smiled. He then locked eyes on her. Both of their hearts fluttering yet melting. Butterflies returning to them whilst happiness pulsed through them. Victor kissed y/n's forehead as he muttered.

"Here's your big moment little sister. Good luck," he smiled.

Raihan took y/n's hand as he helped her up to the altar. Both holding each other's hands.

"You look like an Angel," he whispered softly.
"Handsome as always," she whispered back, smiling brightly.

The priest cleared his throat before speaking up as everyone sat on their seats.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite Raihan (couldn't find his last name) and y/n l/n in marriage," the priest started.

Y/n was listening whilst Raihan was memorised by her beauty and the fact that she was going to be his.

"Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honour each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together," the priest smiled as he brought his hands together.