Chapter Six

Lugia waited outside of y/n's childhood home whilst y/n went inside. Yelling, screaming and breaking of things could be heard. Lugia stared in worry and fear especially when she heard a loud slapping sound. Lugia forced her head through the window of the living room and fire aeroblast at y/n's mother who stood over y/n with blood dripping from her hand slightly. Y/n's mother hit the wall hard as she yelled.

"I disown you like I disowned your brother! You'll both like your father!" Her mother yelled aggressively.

Y/n could only watch weakly as the bruising to her sides and most likely fractured ribs, cried out in pain. Lugia gently lifted y/n out of the house by the window before flying with y/n on her back. Y/n had blood dripping across her left eye and her forehead. She had a red mark on her right cheek. Her clothes hid the rest but blood did seem to seep through her left sides clothing. Lugia arrived at Motostoke city to start causing a ruckus. She shot aeroblast and hydro pump at each building repeatedly until Kabu appeared.

"Easy girl," he tried to calm the legendary.
"Where's y/n?" Whispers went around.

Lugia lowered herself until she landed. That was when Kabu saw y/n's state.

"Get an ambulance!" Kabu ordered the residents.

A few started to call for one whilst others helped Kabu to remove y/n from the legendary's back. Lugia watched helplessly as an ambulance turned up. She flew behind it as they drove y/n to the nearest hospital. Questions and word about the champion had gotten out. Lugia though, was waiting outside the hospital patiently but fear was obvious to anyone looking at her.

"LUGIA!" Hop called out.

Lugia looked down at him before gesturing to the hospital. Hop rushed in with Leon and all the gym leaders. Someone appeared that Lugia thought she wouldn't see again. It was Victor.

"Where is she?" Victor asked as he petted the legendary.

Lugia cooed and gestured to the hospital. Victor entered and walked down the halls before asking for y/n's room number. Hop's eyes widened with Leon's.

"Who are you?" The receptionist asked.
"I'm Victor. Y/n's older brother," he answered.
"My apologies. Room 44," the receptionist said.
"I didn't know you were back," Hop started.
"I came back for my sister. She told me about that woman," Victor spoke with disgust at the word woman.

He led them to room 44 before opening it. He could see Lugia peering through worriedly as y/n stayed unconscious. He sighed as his eyes teared slightly.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here sis," Victor spoke out.
"Do you think she'll be okay?" Hop asked fearfully.
"Yes. She'll be fine. She's had worse," Victor answered.
"Still can't believe what Lugia did to get help. She's usually calm," Leon muttered in thought.
"Lugia protects y/n as much as she protects her," Victor stated, "I was with her when she befriended her."
"I recon Lugia knows what happened," Hop pointed out.
"Most likely as she brought her here. Y/n will need to explain," Victor told him.

His eyes then landed on Raihan.

"You must be Raihan. I've heard a lot about you from my sister. Look after her," Victor told him with a slightly threatening tone.
"He already has," Hop laughed slightly.

Victor rolled his eyes before they fell on y/n who started to stir. She winced in pain as her eyes shot open. Fear and panic were completely obvious in her features.

"Ssh. You're safe and fine now," Victor soothed her.
"She'll come for me again," y/n buried her face in Victor's shoulder.
"Not on my watch," he told her.

Raihan started to feel jealous as Leon gave him a knowing look. Victor noticed and smirked.

"Looks like your boyfriend is jealous," Victor hinted to Raihan.
"VICTOR!" Y/n exclaimed flustered.