XXVIII- Drunk Thoughts

Lisa

I sit in this bar, a drink in hand as I stare at the dim light of the club. I took a sip, letting the taste of liquor burn my throat. I was devastated by my thoughts - like a prisoner who was locked in a cage. Somewhere inside my head, I couldn't escape the aggressiveness of having them.

"Would you like another drink?". The bartender asked.

I nodded, as she offered me another one. I brushed my blonde locks back and stared right ahead. Ignoring the thirsty men who were grinning at me. Idiots. "Hello Lalisa". I heard my best friend greet me.

"Yeah, hey".

"What's wrong? Why are you sitting here all alone?". Jisoo's worried tone beamed from beside me.

The absurd look on my face, made her sit there in silence. I took another sip, the liquor moving against my bloodstream as I enchant the dizzy feeling. "Nothing".

"How is Rosè?". I asked all of a sudden, switching the topic to the now flustered woman.

"S-she's fine. I took her to my apartment". I hummed in return and looked back at the cup in hand. "Nice. It's good to see a change in you, my dear friend". I admitted.

"What do you mean?".

"You never took a girl back home Jisoo". I grinned at the cup, like a crazy person who was obsessed over the taste of the liquor but no. The taste only bored me.

"So?".

"What makes you think that it's different now?".

"The look on your face". I started, "As priceless as it is. That girl changed something inside of you".

"Oh please". My best friend raised her hands up in the air, "Says the one who's keeping a girl as a hostage-". I immediately placed my hand on her mouth and glared at her.

"If you don't shut your mouth, I will make sure to make everyone know that you've hacked KFC once to get your chicken wings!". I hissed watching the horror on Jisoo's face. I couldn't control my laughs.

"That's not funny". Jisoo frowned.

"I thought it was".

"Oh please, you started laughing once in a funeral because you saw a meme on Twitter". My best friend's comment almost made me spit the drink out of my mouth.

I rolled my eyes, "It was funny, and you're childish".

"So now, don't you dare and mention Jennie or else I'm blackmailing you to the cops". She nodded and raised her hands up in surrender, and took a deep breath once I finally pulled my hand away.

"Fair enough".

Jisoo smirked, "Someone is all defensive now I see".

I blinked at her, as she rapidly shrugged her hands. "Okay, I will stop".

Hours passed, as Jisoo bantered with our next plan and cautious steps. I would nod and reply with short answers, cause that's how I am. Nothing phases me anymore.

After a couple of drinks, I rubbed my eyes and asked Jisoo. "What time is it?". I managed to stand but felt even dizzier by the thought of walking.

"Lisa, it's past midnight".

I nodded and massaged my temples, taking slow steps but failing miserably. Jisoo chuckled and supported my weight, by wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "You're so drunk".

"Well, no shit". I giggled.

"A drunk mess".