Chapter 5: The World Of ALfheim

ALfheim

No POV:

We see Y/N falling from the sky after selecting his avatar race. A glitch surrounded Y/N in pitch black and dropped him from a hole in the sky. Not knowing what to do Y/N yells as he plumits to the ground. As Y/N crashes through the trees he braces for impact. With a loud thud and giant crash Y/N gets up slowly from a crater he made.

Y/N POV:

I got up and dusted myself off "man that sucked" I say to myself. I looked at my hands and noticed that they had scales and claws. My tail kept hitting me "stop it" I say as my tail continues to hit me. I grab my tail and stop it then I let it go. I felt my horns next man it was weird I guess I'd have to get use to this for now. It finally hit me then I was in another VRMMORPG. Something else hit me I quickly opened my menu with my normal hand nothing happened. So I used my other hand and opened the menu.

I looked down the menu untill I came across the Log Out button. I let out a sigh of relief seeing that there. I checked out my status window. I saw that I had abnormally high skill values. I realized that all my skills were from SAO. They were somehow transferred to ALfheim online. My Sword of Eden skill was there but had ineligible writing next to it. I was going to check out my items but I realized that I needed to find Kirito first.

I checked my menu and found the friends list. The only name on there was Kirito's. I clicked on his name and a option popped up. It wanted to know if I would like to locate the player. I clicked "yes" and then a map showed up on my screen. Turns out Kirito was a lot closer to me then expected. Suddenly my tracking skill activated and could see a trail that lead to were Kirito was.

Since I didn't know how to fly just yet I ran to where Kirito was. I didn't realize this until I started running but I was extremely fast. I ran through a clearing of trees and saw another player with a little girl in a white dress. The girl was hugging the player and the both of them were crying. They quickly noticed me and broke their hug. The player took out his sword and pointed at me. "Wait don't kill me I'm not trying to attack" I pled as I put my arms up. I managed to stop myself before I hit the guy and his sword.

"Shi is that you?" the player asked I looked at him for a moment then realized who it was. "Kirito?" I said confused. The player who was actually Kirito put his sword away "good to see you man" he said. I let out a sigh of relief "yeah good to see you as well" I said. The two of us fist bumped each other it was then I saw that little girl. "Uncle is that you?" she asked it was Yui. I hugged Yui tightly "yes Yui it is me your uncle" I said.

Time Skip

After getting reacquainted with each other Kirito and I began to talk about this world. Right of the bat we both talked about how our skills came from SAO. Yui explained to us that since ALO was a copy all of our skills from SAO that were in this game were transferred over. Yui noted that the Cardinal system in this game was very dated.

Yui stated that our avatar data was combined with the race of fairy we chose. I asked if I could have Fenrir here like Yui was. She asked me to check my items. I did and all I found was a dog collar. "I'm sorry uncle but Fenrir's data isn't in this game Silver Fang wolves do not exist in ALfheim online" Yui said. I sighed in sadness "however uncle I do detect space for similar data that will be coded in" Yui said reassuring me.

Next Yui said that all of our item data was corrupted and suggested we delete all of our inventory. Her reason being that the system error detection would track us. That would be very bad if a GM found us.

Kirito and I were hesitant but eventually we clicked yes and all of our items were deleted. We let out a breath as it was hard to get rid of items we spent years collecting. Yui informed us that our abnormal skill levels were fine unless a GM decided to check them directly.

Kirito asked what the Cardinal system saw Yui as. She answered that the system saw her as a navigation pixie. Yui then transformed into this tiny little thing. Kirito poked the tiny Yui making her mad which made her look cuter. "Stop it daddy" she said I laughed a bit "it's not funny uncle I'm delicate" Yui said pointing. We both apologized to Yui saying we wouldn't do those things again.

Kirito asked Yui if she had GM privileges in this world like she did in Aincrad. Sadly Yui did not have such privilege however she could access map data and other important world information. Yui asked why we were in this world. I looked down not wanting to tell her. It was on Kirito to explain to Yui what happened to her mommy not me.

Kirito sat down and explained Yui that when we cleared SAO her mommy Asuna and aunt Miko didn't wake up like the others. They weren't the only ones though they were 2 of 300 that didn't wake up. Yui looked sad hearing that. Next Kirito told Yui that we have lead here in this world. We found a picture of a birdcage with someone who looks very similar to Asuna. The picture was taken at this place called the World Tree. Yui hugged her father after that Kirito told her that when they get to the World Tree we would find out away to save Asuna and Miko.

Time Skip

It was now time for the three of us to get a move on to the World Tree. First we needed to learn how to use our wings and fly. First Yui told us to sprout our wings then we could beging to learn how to fly. Kirito got his wings to appear first his race symbol appeared and four black wings came next. Now it was my turn to sprout my wings. I did the same thing Kirito did first a symbol appeared it was the one I saw when I unlocked the Dragoon race. Next two red clear dragon wings sprouted looking like they were made of fire

 Next two red clear dragon wings sprouted looking like they were made of fire

(You can use these wings or the ones from the other chapter doesn't matter)

"Cool little bit, now what do we do?" I asked Yui. "Okay you two now extend your hand and a flight controller should appear" Yui told us. We both did as Yui instructed and a small controller appeared in our hands. Yui then explained that pushing the controller towards us would elevate us up and if we pushed away we'd decent.

We did exactly that and Kirito and I began to float in the air. Yui told us that if we press the button we could accelerate and decelerate if we let go. She told us that we could fly as long as our wings were still shining. We would need to rest when our wings stopped shining. Kirito and I began to practice our flying.

Kirito and I were just about ready to fly to the next town when something came up. Suddenly Yui started to detect multiple players nearby. "What do we do?" I asked "let's go save them" Yui said. "What do you want to do?" I asked Kirito. He didn't say anything he looked at me then at Yui. "Let do it" he said readying his sword.

A/N: Okay readers here we go again Y/N has officially began the search for Asuna in ALfheim online. Be ready for the next chapter tomorrow. Don't worry about weapons and armor you'll most likely see them in the next chapter. They are going to be super simplistic nothing crazy like the last story. So hopefully you all will be happy and I don't have to read about the character being "too badass" if that is even a thing or that the handle is impractical and would hurt. Either hope you all like it also tell me your thoughts on the fairy race. As usual feedback helps me make the next chapter better. No new chapter tomorrow so you get two today and one on Tuesday. As always thank you for reading and I will see you all later