Extra 2: The Lycan

Frozen Mountain Castle

No POV:

Y/N had made it all the way up the mountains, managed to get through maze and traps of the castle ruins, fought the Iron Guardian and successfully retrieved Celgja. And as Y/N fled the crumbling he got out only to be stopped by another player wanting to take the Celgja from him. As the player revealed himself to Y/N he was suprised to see one of the other three legendary races. The Lycan had attacked Y/N and wanted to kill him for the Celgja.

This suprised Y/N why would he want to kill him when the Lycan can just except the mission and get his own Celgja. Either way he wasn't friendly and Y/N needed to be ready for anything this guy could throw at him

Y/N POV:

"So I guess there is no point in trying to talk you down from this?" I asked the Lycan. The Lycan laughed "nope you are going to die and I am going to take what is mine" he answered. I drew my sword as the Lycan drew his weapon. It wasn't a normal weapon by any means it was two chainsickles and they were wrapped around his arms.

"You like em, I killed a the hydra just to get them" the Lycan asked "oh well you know their cool but I like my sword, killed a shadow demon to get it" I replied

"You like em, I killed a the hydra just to get them" the Lycan asked "oh well you know their cool but I like my sword, killed a shadow demon to get it" I replied. "Enough talk I'm going to end this now" the Lycan said spinning one of his chainsickles. I had seen one of these weapons before in the real world so I knew how to deal with it. I bent my upper body forward and charged at the Lycan. My Dragoon senses aloud me to focus in on how fast he was swinging his chainsickles.

As I went to strike the Lycan side stepped then threw one of his chainsickles at me. I swung deflecting it but I wasn't able to block the other chainsickle. The Lycan managed to cut my side making me lose a bit of health. "Nice trick but I've got a few of my own" I said the Lycan laughed at me "bring it on" he said. I smirked and took a deep breath in a magic circle appeared as I let out a giant torrent of flames at the Lycan.

Instead of dodging or running away the Lycan himself took a deep breath in and let out a sonic howl blowing my flames away and hitting. Me the force of his howl knocked me back a bit into a stone collum. That didn't work the way I was planning at all I guess he had a similar breath attack like I did. As I got up from the broken collum the Lycan came character at me with both his Chains spinning. I was a little slow to react when he flung both of them at me.

Thankfully one of my sword's special abilities kicked in and both of the chainsickles went through my body. "I don't think that's going to work" I said the Lycan just smirked before he pulled his arms back. I turned around and saw that his chainsickles were in a piece of the broken collum and when he pulled his arms back the chainsickles dragged the piece back with them. I acted quickly and cut the stone in half but when I turned around I was met with a kick in the face by the Lycan.

I was sent flying back again I noticed that my health was almost in the red. I decided to quickly heal myself with a spell. Thankfully I had learned how to use my Dragoon ability to use magic without chanting. My health was then back up in the green. This fight was going to be a lot harder then I had anticipated. I got up and saw that the Lycan was already waiting for me to come at him again.