Chapter 6: Leafa

ALfheim: Ancient Forest- Neutral Zone

No POV:

We find the young Sylph Leafa who had just split up with her party member Recon trying to escape a party of Salamanders. They were trying to get to Sylph territory as fast as they could. Leafa had managed to kill one Salamander. Leafa had instructed Recon to also kill a Salamander. Recon managed to kill one but also got killed in the process. Distracted by that Leafa got hit with a fire cannon and fell to the ground.

Now surrounded by the remaining three Salamanders Leafa drew her sword ready to fight. The leader of the Salamander group told Leafa if she gave them all her money and items that they wouldn't kill her. Not wanting to give up and back down Leafa tells them that she isn't ready to give up just yet. Right as the Salamanders were ready to kill Leafa there is a giant crash next to them.

Leafa POV:

I was ready to fight to the death when something crashed in-between the Salamanders and me. I backed up slowly as did the Salamanders. When the dust cleared what I saw was two players dusting themselves off. One was a Spriggan and the other suprised me he was a Dragoon. I'd only heard that the Lycan and Nymph were seen in ALO.

The two of them were talking amongst themselves about sticking the landing better. The Spriggan told the Salamanders that it wasn't nice to team up on a lady like that. The Dragoon told them that their mothers would be very disappointed in them if they found out what they were doing.

Those comments only angered the Salamanders. I warned the two that they should leave now and get live longer. However the Salamanders were angry now one them ran at the Spriggan with a lance. Right away the Spriggan caught the lance with his bare hand and pushed the Salamander back. I hadn't seen strength like that before ever.

The Salamanders were also supprised as well. The Dragoon turned to me and asked if it was okay if he and his friend could kill the Salamanders. I couldn't really say no to them so I simply said that I didn't mind if they did.

With the okay the Spriggan took out his sword. Before he attacked the Spriggan asked if the Dragoon would like to go first. The Dragoon declined saying that he wanted to see his friend in action again whatever that meant. With his answer the Spriggan readied his sword. With blinding speed the Spriggan attacked the Salamander with the lance killing him immediately.

The Spriggan turned back to his Dragoon friend and told him that he was next. I was amazed at the speed of the Spriggan. I wondered what the Dragoon do since he didn't have a sword. I also wondered how powerful the Dragoon was.

Y/N POV:

Kirito had just finished off one of those Salamanders then said that it was now my turn. I stepped up and was ready to kill that other Salamander. The guy laughed saying that I didn't have a weapon to fight with. The other Salamander warned him saying that I was a Dragoon that my whole body was a weapon.

I took this opportunity to attack the now distracted Salamander. "Sorry Kagemune" the other Salamander said right as I appeared behind him. Before he could react the claws on my came out and rammed my fist through his chest. My other hand went through his head. When the Salamander died he turned into this small red flame.

I looked over to the last remaining Salamander. "Do you want to fight next?" I asked him. The Salamander put his hands up "no thank I'd rather not die right now my magic is almost at 900 and I don't think I'd very much like to suffer the death penalty" the Salamander answered. Right as the Salamander was leaving he stopped. "You maybe lucky this time but next I'll make sure to bring more friends" he said.

Kirito looked over to Sylph girl "do you want to fight?" he asked. She declined to fight us and put her sword away. The girl began to question us she couldn't decide if she wanted to fight us or thank us. Kirito deciding to be an idiot teased the girl claiming that he viewed himself as a noble hero along with his squire who saved the princess and such as he deserved an embrace from the princess.

I punched him "I am not a squire idiot" I told him. Yui flew out of Kirito's pocket angry at him. She said that the only people allowed to hug her daddy was her and mommy. Kirito quickly grabbed Yui and put her back into his pocket. The girl came closer to us she wondered as to why a Spriggan was in the woods near Sylph territory. She also wondered why the only Dragoon in ALO would be hanging around a Spriggan.

We came up with the excuse that we were lost. Also we told her that we were friends in the real world. The girl was silent for a minute then began to laugh. After that we introduced ourselves to each other. We told her our names Shi and Kirito and she told us hers Leafa. Leafa asked what we were doing and wondered if she could buy us a drink for saving her. Kirito informed her that he and I were looking for someone to tell us about the World Tree.

Leafa offered to give us the details claiming she knew everything about the World Tree. However she wanted us to fly to a neutral village first. That confused both Kirito and I. "Why can't we fly to Swilvane it's closer?" Kirito asked "yeah seems a bit much to go out of the way" I added.

Leafa sighed and explained to us that Swilvane was Sylph territory. Since Kirito was a Spriggan he could not attack there but the Sylphs could. However I was a different story. Since I was one of the three legendary races or premium race I could attack in any territory since I didn't have one of my own. I thought that it was pretty convenient for me and kind of lucky.

It didn't honestly bother Kirito that he couldn't attack in Swilvane. He simply said that he wouldn't cause any trouble or start problems. Kirito then mentioned that if something were to happen I or Leafa would help him. Leafa eventually decided to accept our request but warned bot Kirito and I that we might not survive.

When we saw Leafa activate her wings we were suprised she could fly without the controller. Kirito asked how she was able to do that. Leafa explained to us a trick she uses to fly without the assist controller. She told us to ready our wings which we did "you know I've always wanted to see the wings of a Dragoon" Leafa said. She told us to feel like our wings were apart of us. I began to hover off the ground while Kirito was struggling.

"Come on Kirito if Shi can do it so can YOU!!" Leafa said the last part she smacked her hand against Kirito's back. The force sent Kirito rocketing into the sky with tremendous speed. Yui, Leafa and I looked at each other for a minute. I laughed for minute about what happened. That's when it hit us all immediately we flew right after him.

Time Skip

We managed to catch up to Kirito who was struggling to stop. All three of us began to laugh at Kirito's struggle. "Hey it's not funny" Kirito said "sorry daddy but it is really funny" Yui said. "Come on man if I can do it so can you" I said "I'm trying very hard" Kirito said "well not not hard enough" Leafa said. After a few minutes Kirito managed to get accustomed to flying. We then headed off towards Swilvane.

A/N: Hey guys good to be back sorry about the short wait. The family reunion was fun and it was a needed rest. I hope you are ready for the chapter tomorrow. As usual let me know what you thought the feedback helps make the next chapter better. As always thank you for reading and I will see you all later