Extra 5: The Finale

SAO Survivor School

Y/N POV:

Mika and I had arrived at the SAO survivor school our sister Natalie had driven us here. I got out first and took Mika's wheelchair over to her door. Once she was out and in her chair I pushed her over to the curb. "Call me when you're about to leave" Natalie said "don't worry big sis I will" I replied. With that Natalie pulled away from the curb and drove off. I began to push Mika towards the school "so big brother why are we here today?" Mika asked me.

"Well Mika Kazuto and I have a councilor meeting here so he and are going to meet up and go do that, you will be hanging out with Rika, Asuna, Keiko and Suguha" I answered. "Oh that's cool" Mika said with a smile. "What will us girls be doing?" Mika asked "from what Kazuto said you girls will be helping Suguha learn how to swim" I answered. "I can't wait to help her it's been awhile since I've gotten to swim" Mika said.

"Yeah I made sure to pack you a towel and your swimsuit, if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask Rika or the others, I know how you get sometimes" I said. Mika hit my arm "I'm not that helpless" she said "I know you aren't but mom said if I didn't tell you those things I'd get in trouble if something happened to you while I'm not there" I replied. "Okay I understand that mom can get real scary when she's mad" Mika said. "Yeah I'd rather not get yelled at" I replied as I continued to push her.

Time Skip

Eventually Mika and I met up with the others they were waiting for us to show up. Everyone was there they greeted us "hey Mika" Rika said giving her a hug "what about me?" I asked. "I'd never forget about you" Rika said kissing me on the cheek. "So Y/N you ready for this emergency counselling session?" Kazuto asked "as ready as I'll ever be" I answered. "Alright let's go to the locker room to get changed" Asuna said "don't worry Y/N I'll take Mika" Rika said grabbing the handles of Mika's chair.

"See you guys soon" all of the girls said as they left to the locker room. "Alright let's get going" I said walking away "wait for me" Kazuto said following behind me. He and I entered the school and began to walk towards the counselors office.

Small Time Skip

It didn't take Kazuto and I long to get up to the counselor's office. I opened the door and Kazuto went in first. I followed behind and closed the door. To both of our surprise the counselor was with Kikuoka Seijirou. "Can I ask why he's here?" I asked "yeah we were told this was a counseling session" Kazuto said. "Sorry gentlemen but the emergency counselling session was just a ruse to get the both of you here" Kikuoka said.

Both Kazuto and I let out a sigh as the counselor got up and left the room. Kazuto and I grabbed a chair and sat down before Kikuoka started talking he dumped a pile of snacks and a recorder on to the table. "Gentlemen I'd like to discuss both of your experiences in Sword Art Online" Kikuoka said. "But don't you already know that?" I asked "yeah both Y/N and I told you everything already" Kazuto said.

"Listen gentlemen I believe by you both telling me what you went through inside of Sword Art Online I'll be able to better understand why and determine the reason Akihiko Kayaba's actions" Kikuoka explained. That did make a little bit of sense I guess if Kazuto was going to tell him I'd do it as well. "Alright then where do you want Kazuto and I to begin?" I asked. "Let's start from the beginning, when the death game first started" Kikuoka answered.

Elsewhere

No POV:

Inside of the girl's locker room we see all of the girls wearing their swimsuits. Right away all of them began to compare their swimsuits. "I love your swimsuit Rika" Mika said "yours is pretty cute as well Asuna" she added. "Mika you look really adorable in yours" Rika said. Keiko was a bit embarrassed for two important reasons that we're pretty sure you know. "I wish I could look like all of you" Keiko said "why'd you want that?" Asuna asked. "Yeah Keiko, it's good to be unique" Mika said with a smile.