Chapter 7: The Caged Queen

ALfheim

Y/N POV:

We continued to fly through the sky on our way to Swilvane. This flying stuff wasn't half bad I could get addicted to it. I could see that Kirito was also enjoying himself some. I had asked Leafa why those Salamanders were attacking her. Leafa said she didn't know the reason why she had guessed their hunting party decide to go after her and her party member.

While we were flying Leafa decided to show us how to boost our speed. Kirito and I both did what she told us to do and  now we were flying incredibly fast. Leafa was amazed she didn't know anyone besides her who could fly that fast. We then decided to race each other to Swilvane. I would get a lead then Kirito would come up front Leafa was still behind us. We continued like this for some time going faster and faster.

I could see Swilvane coming up from where I was. I could see the lights and the three large towers. Mine and Kirito's speed didn't let up we continued to go faster. Leafa managed to catch up to us and told us to land at the base of the central tower. We soon realized someone Kirito and I didn't know how to stop and land safely. Leafa also realized this as well and basically left us on our own.

Kirito was the first to crash into the wall of the tower. With me I managed to come up with a plan that would work. The claws on my hands came out as did the ones on my feet. I lifted them up and braced for impact. Right away my claws dug into side of the wall stopping me from crashing.

However I did not think of how to get down from the wall. Eventually the bricks my claws were stuck in began to break. They could no longer support the weight of my body. It was then I began to fall as the wall began to give and crumble. "No,No,No!!!" I yelled as I fell to the ground with a large thud. "Shi get off of me" Kirito said "yeah yeah" I said.

Time Skip

ALfheim: Swilvane

After successfully not crashing into the wall like Kirito I ended up falling off of the wall on to him. People were staring at both Kirito and I then went about their night. Leafa landed down next to us and laughed a bit at what she saw. "We'll work on the landing next, A for effort Shi" Leafa said. I gave her a thumbs up after rolling off of Kirito. Leafa then went over to us and began to chant something.

A green magic circle appeared as she continued to chant. She was using magic on the two of us. I'd never seen magic before neither did Kirito. The spell Leafa used healed the damaged done to Kirito and I. "Thanks Leafa for the healing" I said "no problem Shi" Leafa said. "Wow that was magic that was so cool"Kirito said "it was nothing special it was just a basic healing spell anyone can learn it" Leafa said casually.

At that moment this small Sylph ran up to us calling Leafa's name. Apparently his name was Recon and he was Leafa's party member that died when they were chased by the Salamanders. Recon began to worry about Leafa asking if she was alright and if the Salamanders hurt her. Leafa began to blush a bit at the way Recon was acting.

Leafa told him that she was okay and that she wasn't harmed. Leafa introduced us to Recon saying that he was a party memeber. I could tell Recon was bummed when she said that. He turned to us bowed introducing himself to us. But then he jumped back and pulled out his sword. "A Spriggan and is that a Dragoon" he said.

Leafa had to calm Recon down saying that we were the ones who saved her from the Salamanders. Recon sheathed his sword and calmed down a bit. "I still don't trust the two of you, you could be spies or something" Recon said. We tried to reassured him that we weren't and we were just some casual players.