twenty two : "niall's here."

The filming days resumed as planned, everyone was quite glad with the news and Harry was apologetic towards everyone. Everything was pretty ordinary, except for Serena and Harry. They were back to no-speaking terms and sometimes, the staff could see them glaring at each other from time to time.

It was a bit alarming on their part, because it may affect the chemistry they have on screen.

"Hello?" The whole set stopped upon hearing a deep voice with thick Irish accent greeting them from somewhere. "Niall?" Harry asks, Niall lets out a laugh as the two of them hugged each other while the others stared at them with smiles on their faces.

"Mate, I missed you. Hello everyone!" Niall greets and waves his hand awkwardly. "I bought some pizza, by the way." Everyone instantly lit up at the sound of that as they all rushed to the pile of boxes that were brought by the guards.

Niall was sharp, he was quick to notice that someone in particular was missing from the crowd. "Where's Serena?" He asks Harry, completely oblivious as to whatever it is that's happening between them. "Maybe she's in her trailer."

The Irish lad excitedly grabbed one of the boxes and headed towards the trailer, a nervous pit bubbling inside Harry's throat as he feared for what Niall would do. "Where's her trailer then? Let's offer her some pizza."

———

Liked by harrystyles, niallhoran and 430,000 others

serenadacarett_

niall: hey, do you want some pizza
also niall: eats the pizza all by himself

niallhoran sorry, i love pizza too much

serenadacarett_ @niallhoran i can see that

onedirectionismine WTF YOU KEEP STEALING OUR BOYS!