The death of Violet

Enraged , Violet rushes towards the barrier to smash it , but she receives an electric shock and be repelled .

Hu : It's useless , Yang ! You will never destroy this barrier ! To bad for you !

But Violet refuses to listen to her . She gets up and continues to break down the barrier .

Violet : I should do it...I must save my friends...

Again , she was electrocuted and repelled . She still does . Again . And even . Her condition worsens and Violet continues to try to break the barrier with force . For the others , seeing her best friend suffer in an attempt to save them is a horrible sight . Paulina forces herself to close her eyes so as not to see this awful scene , she always hears Violet screaming in pain .

Colette : *crying* Violet ! Please , stop ! This is useless ! Go away !

Hu : Poor little idiot , this is a suicide . Let's just finished her .

The evil dragon's eyes lit up and sent a flash to the girl , and finished her off . This blow was fatal to her , Violet dies under the eyes of her friends .

Colette : *crying* VIOOLEEET !!

Hu : Ha ha ha ha ! She is dead ! One of the Thea Sisters is dead ! Ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Nicky : *crying* Oh no..not Violet...

Paulina : *crying* Violet....

Pamela : *crying* Damn it...Damn it...! DAMN IT !! Violet ! Why !?!