The real story

Alone, Violet looked sad . She does not stop hearing the words of Xiao who was possessing . "Xiao- Your parents never loved you , Violet ! They treat you like a Thing that should never have existed rather than their daughter ! You must have known this for a long time , right , Violet ?! " Queen Asia and her sisters have to guess the girl's thoughts .

Asia : My daughter , do you think your parents never loved you ?

Violet's eyes fill with tears . She bowed her head .

Violet : Because I have been questioning myself constantly with anxiety for a long time .... I really want to know if they love me or not ... if yes , why have they never talk to me ... if not , Why...?

Asia : Violet , you're wrong . Your parents ... wanted to be present in your life , but their job did not allow them to see you .

Violet finally looked at her . Asia smiles .

Asia : That's why they invited you to the opera , to try to see you now . During all these years , your parents have always loved you , Violet . No need to show it to you to prove , it's up to you .

Colette immediately remembered the lacquer boxes and the legend of the Princess of Jade .

Colette : Excuse me Queen Asia ?

Asia : Yes ?

Colette : Violet had told us about the legend of the Princess of Jade and Madame Hu had wanted the princess's treasure . She believed that the drawings of lacquer boxes lead to treasures . We wanted to know if this legend is true or false .

Paulina : And the little girl in rags who came to her palace ? Who is she ?

Suddenly , Queen Motherland Asia transformed , even changed its appearance . The Thea Sisters couldn't believe their eyes , the girl in rags who had changed the Princess of Jade ... was Queen Motherland Asia herself . Queen Asia explained to the Thea Sisters that it was she , the girl in rags . She tells them that she had come down to Earth , to change Yu's attitude , because she had taken pity on her . She had apparently changed from a poor and normal peasant to gain her trust , and to hide her divinity status . And the Jade of Truth , actually comes from the fountain of the palace of Queen Asia in the Olumpos world . When Princess Yu's tears flowed , Queen Asia , in the guise of a peasant , changed the tears into five small jade stones . The goddess revealed her true identity in front the princess . Asia had explained to her the reason for her visit , this is how Yu was no longer the same person , and since then , Princess Yu had always venerated the goddess Queen Motherland Asia . The Thea Sisters were speechless about this true story , it was the most beautiful that the girls had never heard in their life .