Harmonia Violet ! Let's go !

As for the other Thea Sisters , the girls cry about Violet's death .

Hu : He he ! One less .

Pamela : YOU LITTLE BITCH !! YOU KILL HER !! YOU ARE A MONSTER !!

Hu : Yes , i'm a monster . And now , i finish you .

In the afterlife .

Violet : Queen Asia , i have others quest-

But Queen Asia cuts her .

Asia : I would like to answer all your questions , but now Violet , you must save your friends . They need you .

Violet : But how ?

Asia : Take this .

Above Violet , a kind of pen appears and floats down to face the girl's face .

Violet : What is that ?

Asia : It's a magical pencil . With this you can transform , changing and more .

At the same time , the other Thea Sisters were still crying .

Colette : Violet ... I know that these last few days you were rude to us ... but we don't hold it against you ... Violet ... no matter who you are ... we all love you ... Me. ..Nicky ... Pamela ... and Paulina ... we all really love you..you are a sister to all of us..and you know that ...! So please ...! Come back ! Wake up...! We all need you that I can shout in your name ...! VIOLET!!

Hu : You can make your prayers , Thea Sisters !!

The drop of tears from Colette , Paulina , Pamela and Nicky dropped on their stone . Their stone began to shine . And the girls' eyes also shone .

Hu : What ? What is going on ?!

Hu immediately walked away . The four stones floated in the air and all headed for Violet's lifeless body . The four stones sparkle even more than the sun . Madame Hu watched this scene . Violet and Queen Motherland Asia , during this time .

Asia : My daughter , go save yours friends .

Violet : Thank you very much , Queen Motherland Asia . Or i can say now....Mother .

Asia : Say "Harmonia Violet ! Let's go ! '' .

Violet : Ok !

Violet felt the call of her friends .

Violet : 《Nicky...Paulina...Pamela...Colette...You are my family... 》Harmonia Violet ! Let's go !

Violet transforms . She is dressed in a pale purple and purple dress with a white loop and a heart-shaped amethyst in the center of the loop , and another white loop at the bottom of the back . The sleeves are short and wing shaped . With long white gloves up to the elbow . Matching boots in the same color as her dress with a heart-shaped amethyst on each of her boots . Heart amethyst earrings . And she wears a ponytail .

Harmonia : The wisdom of Asia , i'm Harmonia Violet !