Transformation

Amber , turquoise , rose quartz and moonstone then return to the owners . A ball of light came out of Nicky's chest , Paulina , Pamela and Colette . The small luminous balls and the precious stones merged and formed into a single stone ! It is the Stones Sacred of the Thea Sisters that are awakening ! The four Stones Sacred deformed and took the form of a pen similar to that of Violet , but of different colors which represent each of the four Thea Sisters .

Hu : Impossible !

Harmonia freed her friends and then placed them gently on the ground . Her friends then resumed conscious .

Harmonia : Girls .

ColPauliNickPam : Violet !

Her friends immediately hug Harmonia in their arms , crying with joy that she came back to life . Colette then sees her pink pen .

Colette : What is this ?

Harmonia : It's a magical pencil . Transform !

ColPauliNickPam : Whaat ???

Harmonia : Say your name with a word that come to your mind and say now "Let's go ! " .

Pamela : That's weird , but we go trying .

Colette : Jolie Colette !

Pamela : Dynamic Pamela !

Nicky : Hyper Nicky !

Paulina : Glitter Paulina !

ColPauliNickPam : Let's go !

The Thea Sisters are transformed , their dress is identical but with small differences and matching colors .

Jolie : Chic and romantique like Europe , i'm Jolie Colette !

Dynamic : The force of Africa , I'm Dynamic Pamela !

Hyper : The greenish nature of Oceania , i'm Hyper Nicky !

Glitter : The wealth of America , i'm Glitter Paulina !

The girls are all surprised and look herself .

Dynamic : What the fuuuuuck ??!

Glitter : Is this real ?!

Hyper : We must dreamed .

Jolie : This..is..so cuuuute ! I love it ! It's pink ! I love pink !