Chapter 2.

The bell sounded and Kylo Ren walked through the darkened tunnel and out into the arena with thousands of screaming spectators all cheering for the fight that was about to go down.

Kylo Ren walked out with his sheek black hood up, making shadows cross the top half of his face. He made fists within his red boxing gloves as the thick and heavy air of the ring filled his lungs. The shouts and cheers from the spectators no longer affected him, to him they were background noise. The whistles, shouts, cries, petty insults and meaningless praise no longer entered his mind.

He kept his brown eyes locked on the cage, locked on the corner where his opponent was. It was the first round and Kylo knew he would pummel this guy. The stage name Darth Maul almost humored him, the name made him think of a science fiction villain, all of the boxers' names were. Come to think of it, Kylo Ren had a sy-fy tone to it as well.

Never mind that! Kylo tore himself away from his thoughts, distracting him from the match before him. He could ponder this all he wanted as soon as the fight was over. He passed by some girls wearing bikinis with a big KR on each cup, Kylo took no notice of this—he wasn't about to be distracted by two blonde bimbos in the easiest starting round he's ever gotten.

He joined his coach in his corner. "Snoke." He greeted with a dull tone in his voice and no light in his eyes.

His coach Snoke was an older man who used to be one of the top boxers twenty-five years ago. His face was so beat up, half of his jawline appeared to be smushed into his face. This did not compliment his pointed, bony chin and beady blue eyes.

"Kylo Ren, need I give any further instructions?" He responded coldly.

Ben remembered the first time Snoke had asked him this, he thought Snoke had meant it and he'd paid the price when Snoke got into his head so much Ben couldn't focus on the fight. He'd gotten a knockout in the first three minutes and had been out for a few weeks. Snoke was tough and relentless at times but he was exactly what Ben needed. He had showed him just how powerful and strong he could be. Ben was ruthless out in the ring and he had no mercy for his opponents. The times he'd broken someone's rib, nose, arm and leg was too many to count. Ben enjoyed the thrill though, breaking bones and fighting until his opponents were coughing up blood and pleading him with their eyes for him to stop as they lay at Ben's feet on the floor.

"No. I know what to do." Ben nodded his head and removed his hood, exposing his whole face to the light above. Snoke said nothing more and clapped him on the shoulder, sending Ben off into the ring.

Ben glared at his opponent. Darth Maul had some strange thing with face paint, he liked to draw black jagged marks on his face to either conceal or exaggerate his cuts and scars on his face. His adrenaline was always in over drive so his face was always a shade of red, darkening as his fights continued.

He was a skilled boxer, Ben would give him that. But Darth Maul tended to get sloppy after a while if he wasn't striking, most boxers do, but they can hide it. Darth Maul could not hide his disappointment in his form when he started missing a ton. As long as Ben could dodge his strikes, Darth Maul would slip up and once Kylo did his combo, the knockout would be clear as day.

The bell rang and the fight began. The two men danced around the ring, throwing a few jabs but no hits resulted in their attempts. Kylo Ren watched the flare of frustration flash in Darth Maul's eyes and he knew the time was near.

Darth Maul threw a lazy cross and Kylo ducked and responded with a jab to his face and a right hook to his side.

Darth Maul staggered backwards, infuriated with his opponent, he charged forward and threw a jab, punching Kylo Ren's face.