POSSIBLE Anidala Fanfic

A/N: hey guys, here I have attached the cover and the synopsis for my potential Anidala Fanfic. If you guys think/or would like to read to read it, please let me know because I'm still on the fence about it.

I appreciate anyone who has chose to read this chapter, as I know it is not part of my Reylo story, so thank you!

Cover:

Synopsis:

Synopsis:

I was nine years old when I first saw her. And right away I knew. I knew from the first look, my first glance, that she would be my greatest weakness. My greatest love.

My only love.

—-

Anakin Skywalker was sent away from home because of his temper. Military school did a number on him but it did little to diffuse his hot headed temper. However, his work ethic and talent has lead him to become one of the youngest and most successful aspiring cadets the program has seen in ages.

Anakin wants to reach the top as fast as possible, to prove to everyone that where he comes from does not define who he is. But one assignment stands between him and the fame and glory he's always wanted.

Being the assigned guard to the senator's daughter. Who happens to be the woman he's been in love with since he was nine years old.

And even after all these years, there's no denying how bad he still wants her.

A/N: Anakin and Padmé AU: all the characters are property of George Lucas and Disney.

—-

Please leave me your thoughts/comments, I'm open to hearing anything you guys have to say. Thanks again!!!