Twenty

Pain.

In his head, in his body, everywhere. Seokmin regretted the shots he so gleefully ingested the night before as his stomach churned and his head pounded. For a minute he wondered where he was, the room dim and cool, the bed huge and soft with the nicest bedding he'd ever slept in. Then he remembered.

His face flushed and he hid it in the pillow as he felt the memories rush back. He'd been so desperate, so needy, his body opening up willingly and taking everything Joshua had to give him. How he'd begged Joshua to take his virginity and moaned the whole time like he never imagined he could. How when he thought Joshua couldn't be any more perfect he had been so gentle and careful with him and shown him what pleasure really felt like.

Joshua had pleasured him and drawn sensual sounds from his mouth, kissed his lips and told him he was beautiful, made him feel hot and sexy and wanted. And afterwards he'd cuddled him, kissed him again, showered with him and held him all night. It was perfect.

But the bed next to him was empty and cold. Joshua must have been just as embarrassed as he was and obviously didn't want Seokmin to wake up next to him. He sat up and his head spun. Then his nose twitched as he inhaled the delicious salty scent wafting in through the half open door. The unmistakable smell of bacon.

He didn't know what to do. His clothes were piled on the floor and when he picked them up they reeked of alcohol and smoke and other people's sweat. He didn't really have much choice though, seeing as he hadn't brought his backpack, the impromptu sleepover leaving him without anything clean to wear. There was a robe strewn across the end of the bed, a stunning dark blue colour, the fabric a delicate cool cotton so luxurious and expensive it felt like silk. He ran the fabric through his fingers before quickly putting it down. He'd already asked so much of Joshua. He really didn't want to take any more liberties and wearing his stuff without asking seemed to make things too real and too casual. Like he was taking their arrangement for granted.

Instead he squeezed into his tight skinny jeans and groaned at the feeling. So uncomfortable. He pulled the shirt around his shoulders but left it unbuttoned as he dragged his sore body and hungover brain out into the living area in search of the source of the delicious smell.

"Oh," Joshua seemed surprised to see him. He was dressed in a beautiful robe matching the one left on the bed but this one was a soft peach colour and it made him look ethereal. His skin was glowing and his hair was shining and he looked bright as a button. He'd obviously drank far less than Seokmin the night before. "I, um.." Joshua seemed nervous as he looked Seokmin up and down. "I left a robe out for you in case you wanted it..." disappointment flickered briefly through his eyes and Seokmin felt stupid. Joshua's kindness could never be doubted and he should have realised the intent but he'd already taken so much. "Sorry," he said as he sat at the table and put his aching head in his hands. "I didn't realise it was for me."

Joshua moved silently around the kitchen finishing off his cooking. He placed two pills in front of Seokmin along with a glass of water. "Take these and drink the water before you eat," he said and Seokmin accepted them gratefully. He drank down the glass of water and smiled gratefully when Joshua took the empty glass and replaced it with a mug of strong coffee. "Thanks hyung," he said as he sipped at the coffee and felt its slowly invigorating caffeine move through his veins.