Chase Hudson ~Boi no~

Chase and I met each other from my twin brother, Cash and our older brother, Maverick.  I'm kinda Tiktok famous, Six million followers. I know it's a lot, but compared to a lot of my friends, it's barely any. 

"Paytonnnn" I whine throwing a pillow at him, "Y/nnnnnnnn" He whines back. "Cuddle meeeee" "I don't wanna moveeeeee" "Pleasseeeee, no one likes me but youuuu" I say and Chase runs into the living room and jumps on the couch where I'm laying down. 

"I love you thouugghhhh" Chase says and I push him off of me. "You're a bully, go away" I say and he messes up my blonde and pink hair. "Fine, I'll just go make shirtless tiktoks" Chase says and I fix my hair then I lay on top of Payton. "Go to your boyfriend." Payton hisses. "Dude no" Was all I said before Chase picked me up and started running around with me over his shoulder. 

"I'll put you down, after you say you love me" Chase says running outside. "I love my best friend, Payton" I say making him mad. Ever since we started dating, he's been jealous of Payton and I, even though he knows deep down I could never date Payton. "Baby, please" Chase says running around the pool. "Never" I say not wanting to leave Chase's grasp because he's been distant and it sucks but all of a sudden he's a different person and maybe we can tell my brothers and everyone besides Payton. He only knows because I suck at keeping things from him. 

"Fine, I'll throw you into the pool" "I'm on my period, you better not" "Say it and I won't" "Chase, I love you, you dork, you know that" I say and he jumps into the pool still holding me. "CHASE HUDSON" I scream causing everyone to run outside. "Sorry, it took you too long" He smirks kissing me. "I feel gross." I said not kissing him. "Did you not see what just happened?" Chase said and I kissed him so he'd shut up. "Thank you"  "You're not welcome" I smirked and I got out of the pool and Cash ran over with a towel and Maverick came over mad. 

"Were you just not going to tell us about this?" Maverick says. "Yea, sums it up" I say looking at my oldest brother. "Who knew about this" Cash asks. "Payton and Max" I say looking at the ground. "Of course they did." Maverick said and I just walk away pushing past everyone and I went to my room. After I showered and fixed my girl problems, I put on a sports bra, one of Chase's hoodies and my Adidas sweatpants. 

"Y/n?" Chase knocked on my door. "Come in" I say laying in a bundle of blankets. "I'm sorry about Maverick... It's my fault" "no it's not, I was going to ask you if we could tell everyone anyways." I say and he jumps on my bed. "Our life is literally a Yungblud song" Chase laughs. "Which one? There's a lot that goes to my life and it's problems." I laugh. "I love ya, will you marry me? What A shame we gotta pay for reality." Chase sings and I kiss him so he shuts up. "Don't ruin my favorite song." "Sorryy" He says and we fall asleep and Maverick rips open the door barely ten minutes after. 

"Y/n come on" Maverick says pulling me up. "No I'm sleeping" "So you aren't going to tell Chase" Maverick says and Chase bolts up. 

"she's not telling me what?" Chase says. "You aren't breaking up with me right?" Chase kept going on. "Boi no. I love you, Mav is just an ass" I say looking at him. 

"When were you planning on telling him you were moving back to OK?" Maverick says and Chase looks like his heart shattered. I got up and walked to Cash. "Am I moving back to OK?" I said to my twin and he just looked confused, even more than I was. "what? No you're not, I can't live without you" Cash says and Payton and Max run out of the kitchen, "Neither can we! There's no way you're leaving" Payton says and all three of them and Chase hug me. 

"And that boys is how you prank your little sister and her friends." Maverick says with his vlog camera. (If you thought I made Mav mean, you're stoopid😘) 

"You better watch out Mav, payback is a witch" I say not wanting to cuss. "Ooo, FIGHT FIGHT" Max yells. "You never know" I say and Chase and I cuddle on the couch and we fall asleep.

-Should I make a part 2?-