Chapter 2

Jisoo's POV

"Jungkook, you're burning." I said while pressing the back of my hand against his forehead.

"A-Ani noona I'll be fine..." He said groggily and started to cough.

"Jungkook, you have to stay in bed today." I said and made him sit on his bed.

"But noona-"

"Shush. I'll go get you soup. Stay there." I said and walked to the kitchen.

After a few minutes of making him some soup, I brought in upstairs and gave it to him.

"Noona~" He whined and looked at the soup.

"If you eat this soup and rest, I'll buy another gallon of banana milk for you." I said and raised an eyebrow.

He brightened his eyes and started to eat the soup but he gulped it in too quickly.

"Hot!- It's hot!" Jungkook said while fanning his mouth.

I ran to the kitchen, got some water, headed back upstairs and gave it to him.

"Yah Jungkook! You're already 16!" I said and ruffled his hair.

"Sorry Eomma~" He said and pouted at me.

I just shook my head while laughing and turned the air conditioning off.

"When I get home, I promise I'll bring extra homework for you do to." I said.

"Yah! Screw the homework, buy me the banana milk!" He whined like a 5 year old.

"Aish... Arrasseo!" I said and grabbed my bag.

"Bye Noona!" He said and kissed my cheek.

"Bye Jungkook!" I said and pinched his cheeks before leaving the room and heading downstairs.

After locking the doors of our house, I started to run to school since it was getting late.

Another day of school...

I walked inside my classroom to see Lisa waving at me.

I walked towards her and sat down beside her.

"Good morning Unnie." She said and handed me over her delicious cookies she bakes every day.

"Good morning Lisa. Thanks for the cookies." I said and gladly took them.

"Where's Jungkook?" She said and turned to me.

"And why are you looking for him?" I said and raised an eyebrow teasingly at her.

It's so obvious that Jungkook and Lisa have a crush on each other.

Although they always deny it, the entire school knows.

"Yah! I'm just asking you since you're my best friend and you're his sister." She said and pouted.

"I think you mean I'm your sister in law."I said and wriggled my eyebrows.

"Unnie!" She said and glared at me while I laughed.

"Alright! Alright! I tell you!" I said and catched my breath.

"I left him in the house because he's sick." I said and waited for her reaction.

"Wae? He's sick? He needs to be taken care of then." She said and brought her books out.

"Why don't you take care of him?" I said and raised my eyebrows at her.

She just rolled her eyes at me and pointed to my bag.