Chapter 14

Jisoo's POV

"Okay... So what will the project be about?" I said awkwardly.

Jin, Taehyung and I are in the library right now, planning for our project.

"I-I don't know. What do you think we should do Kim Taehyung?" Jin said and turned to him.

"For the last d*mn time, call me Taehyung." He said and glared at Jin.

And I swear Jin's breath hitched when Taehyung glared at him.

"Arrasseo..." Jin said and looked down.

I looked over at Joy who was at another table.

She was staring at me with both her fingers crossed and a concerned look on her face.

I gave her a slight nod and a smile before turning back to the boys.

"Anyway." I said and awkwardly coughed.

"Any ideas?"

The entire time inside the library was mostly awkward and weird.

But finally, we thought of a project and started to work on it.

After a few hours, Taehyung's bag started to ring.

He took something from his bag which was a metal pot...?

He also grabbed a weird looking stick and started to hit the pot with it.

He inhaled before shoving the pot and stick inside the bag and standing up.

"They're calling me, see you guys tomorrow." Taehyung said and lefted the library in a split second.

Jin and I were dumbfounded since we just stared at the wall.

"What the h*ck just happened?" Jin said.

"He's 100% a warlock, my d*mn goodness." I said and shook my head.

"Let's just continue the project ourselves I guess." Jin said and shrugged.

And we were able to complete some of our work until we got distracted and started to talk about other topics.

"I knew actually kind of knew Stacy would be a fake friend." Jin said referring to 'Chasing After You'.

"Really? I was actually in tears once Stacy broke her friendship with Madalyn." I said and pouted.

"Dumb*ss, Stacy was acting suspicious around Madalyn, of course she was a fake." Jin said and laughed.

"Yah! Don't call me a dumb*ss!" I said and glared at him.

"Arrasseo, believe what you want to believe~" Jin said and opened his book and started to read.

I rolled my eyes and opened my own book and started to read myself.

At first, I was doing well with reading the book until I suddenly felt uncomfortable.

Like someone was looking at me?

My instinct was to look up from the book so I did.

And when I did, I was making eye contact with Jin.

He immediately looked back at his book and started to turn red.

I raised and eyebrow at him and closed my book.

"What are you doin-"

"Oh! Look at the time!" He said and stood up.

"Jin I-"

"It's already past 5:30 I have to go, see you tomorrow Jisoo!" Jin said quickly while shoving everything he owns on the table and running away from the library.