Chapter 17

Jisoo's POV

We were all sitting inside the livingroom.

Jungkook, Lisa, Joy and Sungjae were sitting on the couch whilst Jin and I were sitting on chairs we pulled.

"Jisoo, we have been worried sick when you weren't there in the cafe." Lisa said.

I stayed silent, I didn't want to talk about what happened awhile ago.

Just thinking about it makes me want to cry...

"Why are you guys here for?" I said as my confidence builds up.

Jungkook looked at me with a concerned look in his eyes and sighed.

"We're here because of what happemed just now..." Joy said.

I looked away from the others and furrowed my eyebrows.

I didn't want them to see my glossy eyes.

"Noona." I heard Jungkook call out to me.

"Hm?" I said while quickly wiping my tears and faced him.

"I-I'm really sorry for what happened just now, I promise that I will never do it again." Jungkook said and looked at me with hope.

I stayed silent again and just looked down from where I was sitting.

Call me a drama queen if you want, Jungkook chose Lisa over me...

He swore to protect me wherever I was and here he is, choosing his girlfriend over me.

"Jisoo." Jin said snd placed his hand on my shoulder.

I stared into Jin's eyes, looking for an answer.

"You forgave a jerk like Suho, what more if it was your brother?" Jin said and face Jungkook.

I faced Jungkook who was already holding both my hands.

"Besides, why don't you give him a little lesson about relationships?" Jin said and smiled at me.

Jin is right, I forgave Suho I should forgive Jungkook.

I just sighed, stood up and hugged Jungkook.

"I understand that you're being overprotective over Lisa since she just became your girlfriend." I said snd patted his back.

"Mianhe noona." Jungkook said against my neck and started crying.

"Sh, don't cry Jungkook I forgive you." I said before kissing his forehead and smiled.

He wiped away his tears and nodded before smiling back at me.

"I guess I was just overreacting a little earlier." I said making Jungkook chuckle and tucking strands of hair behind my ear.

"I promise I'll pay more attention to you." Jungkook said.

"But I'm still giving Lisa attention too." Jungkook said before grabbing Lisa by the arm and hugging her.

"Go ahead Jungkook." I said making eveyone laugh.

"So, you guys are in good terms now?" Joy said and raised her eyebrows.

"It seems like they are." Jin said and clasps his hands against each other.

"Since everything as been solved, it's getting late guys we should get back." Joy said and stood up.

"Yeah it is." Lisa said and grabbed her bag.

"Thanks for coming here to resolve things with Jungkook and I." I said.

"Just call us anytime, arrasseo?" Joy said and placed her hand on my shoulder.