Chapter 24

Jisoo's POV

I took my time to take my breath and count one to five slowly so I wouldn't start crying in front of him.

Once I was done, I spoke.

"Isn't she with Sungjae?" I said and tried my best to sound concern and not discouraging.

"I have a feeling he's cheating on her." Jin said and sat down.

"Well isn't it just a feeling?" I said and tilted my head.

"Yah, are you saying I have no chance with her?" Jin said.

No, I'm saying you should love me instead.

"Ani, I'm saying... Will you break their relationship?" I said.

Despite my huge crush on Jin, I'm still concerned about Joy and Sungjae's relationship.

"I'm not trying to sound cocky but, I probably have the highest chance." Jin said.

I stayed silent for awhile, before I spoke.

"Even though I don't find this idea very pleasing, I'll support your choices." I said.

"Thanks Jisoo, you're like thensister I never had." Jin said and hugged me.

Right, sister...

It's been a month ever since Jin exposed himself.

I had to pretend I was supportive for Jin's idea and encouraged him to talk to Joy more often.

I didn't know if I just wanted Joy to find out that Jin had a crush on her herself, or I was just willing to let go of Jin.

But, I really can't.

"Jisoo! Seulgi, Momo and I are going out again. Wanna come?" Joy said and smiled.

Joy is beautiful inside and out. I do not question the men who love her because they have every reason to.

But unfortunately, one of those men is the person I love.

I will never look at Joy the same way again, because she was the girl in the bet.

"No thanks Joy, you guys go ahead. I'm saving for something." I said and smilked weakly.

I feel bad for treating Joy like this but, I couldn't handle my emotions well.

"Yah, if there's anything wrong you can always tell me arrasseo?" Joy said and hugged me.

"Ne, see you guys tomorrow!" I yelled when she left.

While walking, I bumped into Jin who was on his way to the library.

"Oh! There you are Soo~" Jin said and backhugged me.

I used to love it when he does that, because I felt loved.

But after knowing it was Joy, I wished he didn't have to touch me everyday.

"Jin, Joy and the girls just made their way to the arcade in your area. You should follow." I said.

"Yah, the agreement isn't all about her you know." Jin said.

I used to feel convinced that Jin wasn't only taking care or protecting me because of the agreement, but because the girl in the agreement was me.

But of course, I had to figure out...

"C'mon Jin, now that I know it's Joy you should get her." I said and pushed him to the exit.

"Yah! Don't say her name out loud." Jin said and placed his finger on my lips.

How I wished it was his lips instead of his finger.