Chapter 8

Jisoo's POV

"Why are you here?" Jin said and looked at me.

"Ah Jin this is my patient, Kim Jisoo. She's the daughter of  my close friend who's name is apparently Mr. Kim." He said and smiled at me.

"Kim Jisoo! No wonder that name sound so familiar." He said and walked up to me.

"He has told me a lot about you. I've always wanted to meet a determined lady." He said and smirked.

"Why thank you for the compliment Jin." I said and bowed.

"You two must be close since, Jin barely allows anyone to call him like that." Mr. Kim said.

"Wae? What do you mean?" I said and looked at him.

"He usually wants people to call him 'Seokjin'. But if he allows you to call him Jin, he must be close to you." Mr. Kim said and picked up the cups and went to the kitchen.

"So I'm a close friend?" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, Jungkook's my close friend, you're Jungkook's sister therefore you're a close friend. Understood?" He said.

"Smooth, real smooth." I said and chuckled.

"Arrasseo Jisoo, the appointment today is finished." Mr. Kim said.

"Thank you Mr. Kim. See you next meeting!" I said and grabbedy bag.

"Hm, it's looks like it's getting dark. Why don't you bring Jisoo home Jin?" Mr Kim said.

"M-Me?" Jin stuttered and raised his eyebrows.

"Who else would I be talking to?" Mr Kim said and let out a laugh.

"Arrasseo, let's get going Jisoo." He said and put on his coat.

"Ne, bye Mr Kim!" I said while waving and walked outside.

We were walking side by side on the street. It was a nice 15 minute walk, until he spoke.

"I never knew your amnesia was THIS bad. You even had to go through therapy because of it." He said.

"Well, that's life." I said and kicked some rocks that were on the ground.

"Do you remember anything yesterday?" He said and looked at me.

"Definitely remember you giving me your croissant." I said and giggled.

"Of course you did." He said and laughed.

"I also remember you saving me from Suho." I said and smiled.

"Well you should cause, I don't save people for free." He said amd smirked.

"Right... Oh, how are you and the girl anyway?" I asked.

"Ah yes. Jungkook has already introduced me to her days ago. I'm pretty sure she already finds me as her friend." He said.

Why do I have this feeling... The girl is me?

I mean, I met him days ago, Jungkook has already introduced me to him even if I already knew who I was...  And I'm really close to Jungkook.

No, that's a silly thought.

I just shook my head and continued to listen about the 'girl'.

"She also has flawless skin, and black silky hair." He said.

And I could see the spark in his eyes everytime he talks about the girl.

"This girl must be very pretty." I said and looked at him.