Chapter 9

Jisoo's POV

The new student started to walk towards Jin an I's table.

When he sat down beside Jin, he immediately bro-hugged him.

"Long time no see Jin!" He whisper-yelled to him.

"You too!" Jin whisper-yelled back at him.

"Nice chick you got there." The boy named 'Min Yoongi' said and looked at me.

I felt my face burning a little so I looked away from them.

"Yoongi, she's just my friend. Her name is Jisoo." Jin said and smiled at me.

"Well that's a good one." Yoongi said and turned back to the teacher.

"I apologize for my friend. Like he said, he's Min Yoongi." Jin said before he turned to the teacher.

-After School-

"Noona, Lisa and I are going on a date." Jungkook said and poked my cheek.

"Aiye, you finally got the guts to ask Lisa eh?" I said and smirked.

"Yah! I'm just telling you this so you know where I am." Jungkook said and pouted.

"Arrraseo Jungkook. Have fun with her!" I said and patted his head.

"Bye noona." Jungkook said and ran to the gates.

I just chuckled and started to walk to the library.

When I went inside, I saw Seulgi looking better than ever.

"Oh! Seulgi! You look better now!" I said and hugged her.

"Mhm. Thanks for taking my shift yesterday, I'd don't know what I would do if you didn't." She said and smiled,

"Aw, you're always welcome Seulgi." I said.

"Oh, and Jennie transferred to your schedule. She'll be here on Friday with us." Seulgi said.

"Wae? That's great then!" I said and registered.

I stood near the counter and started to arrange the items on it, until Joy came.

"Hey noona! I'm finished with this book." Joy said and handed me Chasing After You.

"Ah I see you have finished so soon." I said and scanned the returned book.

"Ne, the story is AMAZING! Now I know why you love to read this book." She said and smiled.

"Well, I'm reading another book at the moment but I'm sure I'll read it later on since it's such an underrated book." I said and placed the book aside to return it later.

"True. Who knows, maybe someone totally unexpected will read it." She said.

"Joy it's very underrated, especially when it comes to boys. I bet whoever boy reads this book and actually likes it is my true love." I joked.

"Aha! That's it, you're looking for a boy who shares the same passion as you." Joy said.

"Who doesn't?" I said and grabbed all the books that needed to be returned.

"I got to go and return all of these books." I said and pushed the cart filled with books.

"Arrasseo, I'll just be here if you need me~" Joy said and walked to the same table she was in.

After a few hours, most of the books have returned to where they needed to be.

"Boo!" A voice said and behind.