Chapter 12

Jisoo's POV

"Why am I attending school again?" Jungkook whined and leaned on my shoulder.

"Because you are a dumb*ss and the teachers are doing us a favor by, teaching us." I said.

"So please stop your lazy whining and let's just get this over with." I said.

"I wanna go home!" Jungkook said and tried running away but I grabbed him by the bag and dragged him to school.

Once we entered the school's gates, all the students were looking weirdly at me.

At first I didn't mind since kids at this school tend to stare but, I started getting cautious when someone mentioned Kim Taehyung.

Just by hearing his name, I feel chills going down my spine...

"Did you hear that Kim Taehyung is hitting on Jisoo?"

"Wae? She's probably next."

"I feel bad for her."

"Kim Taehyung is pretty hot though..."

"Yeah, I wish I was the one who got cursed."

"I know right? What does he even see in that worthless rag?"

And that's when Jungkook stopped walking, clenched his jaw and poked the inside on his cheek with his tongue.

And when he does that, he's pissed.

He turned to the girls who were gossiping about me and walked towards them.

"You watch that mouth of yours before I ask Taehyung to shut it for you." He said and glared at the girl.

The girl froze on the stop just like that before nodding slowly.

Jungkook gave her one last intimidating look before walking back towards me.

"Also." He said and looked at the girl again.

"My sister, is not a mirror." He said and smirked.

"Ooooooo..." We heard the students surrounding us say.

The girls face turned red before she looked down and ran away from the crowd.

Jungkook then grabbed my hand and started to walk away from the crowd.

Once the coast was 'clear' I stopped walking and hit Jungkook's chest and of course he didn't flinch.

"Yah! What was that for Jungkook?" I said and gave him a look.

"Wae? What did I do wrong?" He said and smiled innocently.

"You're trying to create a scene just now, again!" I said.

"Noona they were disrespectful to you and I don't like that." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, I'm greatful that you are here by my side to protect me but you must be aware for yourself as well." I said.

"Ani, whatever problems we face we face it together." Jungkook said and held my hands and smiled.

I smiled back at him and squeezed his hands back before we continued to walk to our lockers.

When we reached the lockers, I saw Joy standing by my locker.

"Annyeong Jisoo!" Joy said and gave me a big smile.

"Annyeong Joy." I said and hugged her.

"Hey Noona." Jungkook said and hugged her as well.

"How are you two doing? You know since there's this, Kim Taehyung rumor." Joy said.