Chapter 16

Jisoo's POV

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock.

I stood up from my bed and stretched myself and groaned.

After turning off the alarm clock, I got off my bed and headed towards the bathroom and took a shower.

Once that was done, I changed into
my school wear and headed downstairs.

There, I saw Jungkook lying down on the sofa, asleep with his uniform on.

I walked up towards him and shook him.

"Jungkook, wake up." I said and shook him.

His eyes opened but when he saw me he squinted his eyes and turned his back on me.

"10 more minutes." He mumbled.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Wake up already~" I and said pouted.

When we wasn't responding, I decided to do a little trick.

We're about to witness a severe case of, jealously.

I checked the time to be 6:55am.

So I put my phone's timer to 6:56am so that when it rings, it'll seem like someone is calling me.

Once that was done... My phone rang.

I immediately picked it up and pressed it against my ear.

"Annyeong Joy." I said to myself.

I looked at over Jungkook's direction and he still wasn't paying attention.

"Yeah we're almost ready for school." I said.

When I saw that Jungkook wasn't responding to anything I said, I decided to 'spice' things up.

"Oh? Someone is hitting on Lisa?" I said loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

And almost immediately, he shot up from the couch and shot his head to my direction.

Of course he would respond to that...

"WAE?!" Jungkook yelled.

"Oh, he's awake now see you later~" I said and 'pretended' to hang up.

Jungkook ran up to me and glared at the phone.

"Who is the jerk that is hitting on Lisa and why is he?" Jungkook said.

"Let's ask her when we get to school." I said and rolled my eyes to myself.

Jungkook grabbed his bag and immediately lefted the house without me.

"Jungkook is whipped." I said while chuckling and followed him outside.

We arrived the school gates pretty quickly since Jungkook was so focused on figuring out which guy was hitting on Lisa.

I probably should tell him I lied before Jungkook makes a scene...

Once we went inside the school, Jungkook started running towards Lisa's locker.

"Hey Jungkook, I have something to tell you." I said and tried to keep up with him since he was speed walking.

"What is it." He said still scanning the area for Lisa.

"Well, what I said earlier it-"

But I stopped talking when Jungkook froze in his spot with flames burning in his eyes.

I looked at the direction he was looking at to see Lisa talking with a boy.

Holy s*** he's going to get the wrong idea!