Chapter 25

Jisoo's POV

"Jisoo..." Taehyung said when I pulled him closer.

I couldn't bring myself to his lips, so I asked him to do it instead by nodding.

Taehyung hesitated at first but eventually pulled me closer before leaning in and kissed me.

I never expected Taehyung to be my first kiss, and I never expected to enjoy it that much.

While we were kissing he started to mumble words against my lips.

He pulled away from the kiss, rubbed his finger across the side of my lips and stared at me before pecking my lips one last time.

And right after, I fell on his chest, closed my eyes and blacked out.

Taehyung's POV

When she leaned on my chest, a tear came out of my eye as I looked at her.

The spell activated when we kissed and when she wakes up, she will forget everything.

But she didn't say she whether she'll be able to gain back the memories or not...

Jin's POV

"I never knew." Joy said and shook her head while we laughed.

I enjoyed being in Joy's presence. Thanks to Jisoo, I feel confident she likes me back.

"So where is Sungjae?" I said and scanned the area.

"Aish, football practice. I sometimes feel like he loves the football field more than me." Joy said and giggled.

I looked at her for a moment and unconsciously smiled.

I had a crush on her ever since freshman years, and now I'll finally confess...

"Sooyoung." I said.

"Mwo?" Joy said and faced me with a raised eyebrow.

I looked at her with love in my eyes before smiling.

"I..." I said and held her hands.

"I had this feeling in my stomach ever since freshman years when we first spoke and." I paused.

"I figured out, it was love." I said and chuckled with my eyes closed.

"You might look at me like any other guy but, I promise to love you unconditionally." I said and opened my eyes.

But what I saw, was unexpected.

Joy was looking at me, with a terrified look her on her face.

Her face was red and her breathing was unsteady.

She backed away from me and looked down to the floor while shaking.

Was this a good thing or a bad thing...?

"Sooyoung?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

Joy immediately removed her hands from mine and held onto my shoulders.

"D-Does Jisoo know about this?" Joy's lips quivered.

"Yeah for a month now, why'd you ask-"

But I was cut of by a loud slap and a pain on my cheek.

"JIN!" Joy yelled at me while I held onto my cheek.

"First of all, I'm in a relationship!" Joy said.

The words coming out of her mouth was unexpected and hurtful.

"J-Joy, I can treat you better... I promise." I said and took a step forward but she took a step back while shaking her head.