Chapter 22

Jisoo's POV

"My parents want Sungjae and I to visit them in Jeju once school break begins." Joy said while unwrapping her sandwich.

"Really? And is Sungjae's parents okay with it?" Rosé said.

"Very. In fact when they got the news, they forced him to start packing his bags despite school break being weeks away." Joy said.

"Wah, his parents must really like you." I said and nudged her.

"I feel so lonely!" Seulgi said and raised her hands up.

"Our boy Yoongi is always available." Jin said and patted Yoongi's back while Seulgi glared at him.

"Yeah, no thanks." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Yoongi has a thing for getting rejected by girls." Taehyung said and snicker.

"Yah! When will you guys stop?" Yoongi said.

"Till' you get a girlfriend." Jin and Jimin said at the same time making the whole table burst into laughter.

"It's not funny! For your information a girl said 'Hi' to me during Math." Yoongi said and crossed his arms.

"Wae? A girl greeting Min Yoongi? The pervert of the school?" Jennie said before earning a slap from Yoongi.

"Yah! This is why you're still single, you keep hitting girls like me! Why the h*ll would anyone go out with you huh?" Jennie said while rubbing her head.

"Aw, does you head hurt Jenjen?" Yoongi said while stroking her head.

"Hey! Only I can call her Jenjen!" Taehyung said and stood up and running towards Jennie.

"Don't touch my Jenjen." He said and sat in between Jennie and Yoongi.

"Don't worry Jisoo, I still love you!" Taehyung said and made a heart shape with his arms.

"Gosh, go back to your warlock days." Yoongi muttered.

Taehyung's face immediately turned into a blank one and faced Yoongi.

"What do you mean? I still am." Taehyung said with no emotion at all before turning back to us and smiling.

"Whoops! Left my lunch in my bag~" Taehyung said and stood up.

"I'll be right back, make sure Yoongi doesn't touch my Jenjen." Taehyung said and glared at Yoongi before skipping towards his locker.

"I totally want this Taehyung instead of the warlock one." Joy said.

"Agreed." We all said at the same time.

-After School-

"On your way to your appointment Soo?" Jin said and raised an eyebrow.

"Yep, can't keep the old man waiting." I said and grabbed my bag.

"Want me to go with you?" Jin said and picked up his bag.

"Sure, just prepare yourself for Mr. Kim's 'opinions' about us." I said before Jin let out a frustrated groan.

"I already have ever since, that day." He said while I giggled.

-Flashback-

"Impressive improvement Jisoo." Mr. Kim said while nodding.

"Yes, I know." I said and flipped my hair while Mr. Kim let out a heartily laugh.

"Yah! Show some respect will you?" Jin said and nudged my arm.