Chapter 3

Jisoo's POV

I widened my eyes in realization and hesitantly held his hand and picked myself up.

"Thanks." I said and fixed myself up before looking back at him.

"Are you okay?" He said and dusted my side.

"Ne..." I replied.

That's when he blushed and started to smile bit, by bit.

There was an awkward silence until he decided to speak.

"So uhm, I'll get going now. Bye." He said and ran away.

Cute... Wait, what the h*ll?

"Okaaaaaay?" Joy said and clinged onto my arm.

"I already paid for 5 hours in the karaoke so." She said and clinged to Momo as well.

"LET'S GO!" Momo and Joy said in union while marching inside the karaoke bar.

-Few hours later-

"AND I...." Joy, Momo and I yelled at the top of our lungs.

"WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!" We all yelled louder causing our voices to crack.

"AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU-"

But the karaoke saying our time is up made us all whine and groan.

"Ugh! Let's pay for 2 more hours!" Momo said and brought her wallet out.

"Yah! We already stayed here for like what, 8 hours?! We should get going." Joy said and started to pick up the trash on the floor.

"But unnie! I'm not yet finished singing!" Momo whined and pouted.

"You can sing when the others are with us. It's getting late." I said and helped Joy pick up the trash from the ground.

"You should help us keep up the place so that we can leave." I said and threw the stuff in the bin.

"But I wanna sing more songs!" Momo whined while stomping her feet on the
ground repeatedly like a 7 year old.

"Well, sing in the house then." I said and picked my bag up.

All she did was pout and grabbed her bag.

"Fine. We'll leave but, you guys owe me one." She said while winking and left the room.

"Why Momo? You're so d*mn rich though!" Joy groaned and walked out of the room too.

As I was about to leave, I noticed that Joy had left her bag so I grabbed it for her.

But when I held it, something inside was vibrating.

Maybe someone is calling her...

Out of curiosity, I peeked inside the bag and saw the contact calling her...

11 missed calls from Kim Seokjin? That's... Weird.

"Jisoo! Hurry up!" I heard Joy yell from outside.

"Coming!" I yelled and shoved the phone back inside the bag and ran outside.

Once I closed the door to the private room, I bowed to the people at the cashier and jogged out of the store.

"Thee you are! Why did you take so long in there huh?" Joy said and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry Unnie! You forgot your bag so... Here." I said and handed her bag.

"Oh! No wonder I felt like something was wrong. I can't believed I forgot it." She said and placed it over her shoulder.

"Now let's get out of here before Momo gets tempted to run back inside and rent the karaoke for a week." I said and clinged onto Momo's arm.