Chapter 19

Jisoo's POV

My world started spinning as Jungkook and I ran to the hospital.

Even though Jungkook was holding my hand like his life depended on it, I was starting to lose my balance.

Eveything was in slow motion once we stepped inisde the hospital.

Doctors running with bloody patients on their beds, people crying in the waiting area, injured patients holding onto their loved once.

Jungkook and I froze once I immediately caught sight of both my parents on the bed with blood everywhere.

N-No...

Without hesitation, I somehow let go of Jungkook's hand, ran to their direction and kneeled down between their beds.

"Eomma, Appa we're here." I said theought tears and looked at both of their pale faces.

"Eomma, Appa, wake up. WAKE UP!" I said and started to shake them.

My clothes started to soak in their blood, but all I wanted them to do was to open their eyes and smile.

"Jisoo stop!" Jungkook said and pulled my away before caging me in a hug.

"Miss Hwa!" Jungkook yelled.

My head shot to where he was looking and saw Miss Hwa with a sad look on her face.

"Miss Hwa... What happened?" I whispered as loud as I could and thankfully, she heard me.

"I'm sorry Jisoo, a poor fragile heart like yours won't handle what I'm about to say." Miss Hwa said and hugged me before facing Jungkook.

"Mr. Cha would like to speak to you only." She said.

Mr. Cha is Eomma and Appa's boss. What could he want from Jungkook?

"Ne." Jungkook said snd bowed at Miss Hwa before facing me.

"You stay here Jisoo, don't go outside." Jungkook said snd kissed my forehead.

I nodded weakly before he smiled at me and followed Miss Hwa.

I sat down on the chairs that were placed beside Eomma and Appa's bodies.

I then started to tear up as I started to remember everything Eomma and Appa done for me.

They fed me, they took care of me, they bathed me, they provided for me, they loved me.

I started crying to my heart's content and in fact even screaming.

I didn't care others looked at me with pity as I wasn't the only one on the hospital who lost a loved one.

I was devastated and I just wanted to tear my body apart and join them in heaven.

I started to hit my head with my fists while hanging my head low.

Minutes past and I continued to do the same thing and started getting dizzy.

Am I really going to join them?

But then suddenly, two hands grabbed mine and prevented me to hit my head.

I looked up slowly and saw Jin holding both my hands while looking at me with concern in his eyes.

Realizing I look like crap in front of him I hanged my head low and started to cry again.

"Hey, hey..." Jin said snd kneeled in front of me.

I immediately grabbed him by the shoulders and started to hug him.