Chapter 4

Jisoo's POV

I stepped off the bus and made my way to my house.

I grabbed my keys from my bag, unlocked the door and went inside.

And to my surprise, Jungkook isn't using the TV.

Which is very odd... Since he uses it every chance he gets.

Then what the he*l is he doing right now if he's not using the TV?

I just shook my head and walked up to my room.

But then I stopped in my tracks when I realized that I didn't buy Jungkook his banana milk.

Oh frick he's gonna kill me...

I just shook my head and decided that I would just get his milk when he gets better.

As I walked towards my door, I remembered that Lisa had come here to take care of Jungkook.

So before I went inside my room, I walked to Jungkook's door and opened it slightly.

I peeked through the small crack of the door only to see Jungkook and Lisa's face inches away from each other.

I got my phone out, pressed record and started to giggle to myself.

It's been like 1 minute and no one has made a move yet.

C'mon Jungkook, man up!

Then, I saw Jungkook inch closer and... Kissed her.

"YAS! FINALLY!" I suddenly bursted out and danced while both of their heads striked to my direction.

"Gosh, I was waiting for you guys to finally admit that you both had a crush on each other." I said and smirked.

Jungkook gave me one of his quote on quote 'scariest' glares while Lisa's eyes were glued to the floor.

"KIM JISOO! I'LL STEAL YOUR CHICKEN IF YOU TELL ANYONE!" Jungkook yelled at me.

"Ha! I recorded you!" I said and brought my phone out and showed him the video.

Jungkook's eyes widened in realization and just pouted.

"Jisoo..." He whined.

"I-I'll get going now." Lisa said and grabbed her bag and tried to leave the room but I grabbed her arm.

"Nope, you're staying here." I said and raised an eyebrow.

"Noona! It's getting late, she should go home." Jungkook said.

"Can't we talk about this another time?" Lisa begged.

I started to nod and let go of Lisa's hand.

"Alright then." I said and smiled.

"Take the safe route home, okay?" I said.

"Arrasseo, bye!" She said and left the room.

I looked at Jungkook and sat down beside him on his bed.

I pressed the back of my hand againsdt his forehead and felt relieved that it was no longer hot.

"Thank goodness you're feeling better." I said and pulled my hand back.

"Yes I am." He said sternly.

"So where's my banana milk?" He said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jungkook, you had your life time crush care for you, hang out with you for the whole and KISSED you! Isn't that enough for today?" I said.