》》28《《

The hot chocolate sent warmth through my body and thawed my frozen blood vessels.

I took another sip while looking at Taeyhung. I was so happy to have him and I couldn't imagine how it would be without him. I should prevent everything that could separate us.

Then there was Jungkook. My best friend who was always there for me. He is loyal and the sweetest person I'd ever met. He always knew what to do or say when I needed comfort. I was so lucky to met them.

"Sooo since we are sitting here together... you may tell us your little secret."
Jungkook suddenly brought me back to reality.

I swallowed and looked from Taeyhung to Jungkook and to the floor again.

"I..don't have a secret..."
I stuttered. The lump in my throat didn't make it easier for me to talk.

I stood up and opened the windows of my dorm to distract them.

"The air is so thick in here..."
I fake gasped and waved to myself.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow.
"Lee... It's snowing outside ..."

What I was thinking?!
Did I really thought that I could fool Jungkook?!

I closed the window and sat back down at the carpet again.

"You don't have to tell us but I just want to remember what happened with-

"I know, I know... but I'm safe. It's just something personal. I'll let you know when the time is right."
I cut his sentence off.

"Lee... the time doesn't change the fact that you are hiding something. And it also won't change the reason."
He attempted me to tell them but there was no way I would tell them anything before the tour.

I shook my head.
"Its not that... I just need my time to correct my thoughts."

Ugh...this awkward silence was killing me. We continued sipping our hot chocolate as Tae suddenly attempted to stand up.
He brushed his clothes and sighed.
"I'll be right back I just need to-

Jungkook nod.
"Its okay."

Taeyhung reached for the doorknob and disappeared.

I stared at the door for a while and sighed. As I felt a hand weighing at my lap.

Jungkook gave me pitiful looks.
"Is everything okay between you too."

I shrugged.
"Well maybe... I should tell you guys whats going on but I can't because... I feel like I need some time for it. But I promised Taeyhung yesterday to never hide anything in front of him. And now I am breaking my promise again. He said that he accepted that but deep inside I know that he feels insulted."

Jungkook silently nod, waiting for me to continue.

I let out a sigh again.
"And then there's Jacky... she's Taes first Girlfriend I know that he won't forget her that easily. And I'm afraid of losing him."

Without noticing a tear escaped my eye.

He immediately pulled me into an embrace.
"Don't worry. He hates Jacky. And it's okay to have a little secret. As long as it's nothing that could insult others or bring you in danger."
He mumbled.

I rubbed my eyes.

"Probably you're right."
I sniffled.

He laughed.
"Ofcourse I am."

I giggled.
"Right."

And again Jungkook managed to cheer me up. He also made me feel more confident. I would be a wreck without him.

At this point Taeyhung had returned.
He looked like he saw a ghost.

"Taetae... what happened?! Did Hoseok forgot to wear his pants again or what's the matter?!"
Jungkook asked.

Taeyhung shook his head.
His eyes were wide open and his hands clenched.

"Tae... what happened?!"
I asked him.

He swallowed and looked over to me.
"Lee I'm sorry..."

Then he just ran out of the room.

What did just happened?!

Jungkook forced himself up.
"I'll get him. You better stay here."
He said and left too.

What the hell was going on now!??