florida (prologue)

[this takes place in florida and yeah..]

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"HELLO!?! IS ANYONE THERE??" a lengthy girl with glasses yelled as she knocked on the door aggressively.

"Ana, why are you knocking on the door? This is our house." Marissa said.

"Oh, I'm so stupid." Ana whipped out the keys. She opened the door to their new house.

After opening the door, the first one to run into the house was Marissa

After opening the door, the first one to run into the house was Marissa. She was screaming for no reason and bumped into a pillar.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! is the pillar okay?" kayla asked.
"fuck you, kayla." Marissa flipped her off.
"Hey now! Let's not fight in this beautiful home that i bought with my money ;/\)" Ana said. 😅

Ana is the oldest of the three girls. (They're all 20 btw) She's kinda the therapist of da group. she prefers to stay inside but mr. kayla makes her mingle. Introverted and prefer to keep to herself but thanks to her friends, it can be easy to break out the shell. Anyways, every time Marissa and Kayla fights, she has to break it up. She works as a graphic designer/artist under a company. She's widely known in the art community hence she receives thousands of commissions for that big coint.

"Shut up, Ana. You know I also paid part of it with my money,too." Marissa sneered. 😠

Marissa is the youngest out of the trio.
She is a widely known tiktoker with over 4+ million followers. she makes an insane amount of money for just dancing and promoting brands. She likes to buy a lot of designer stuff and flex on her social media. Also as you're hearing this description, you might think she's snotty and entitled. And to that, I say yes! Buttttt! she actually has a heart and listens to your problems. When she's at home, she likes to joke around a lot and acts like a total crackhead. She's also like smart and dumb at the same time. Marissa likes to fight with Kayla sometimes.

"Damn, y'all making me feel worthless or something. You guys are out here having big stacks." Kayla croaked. 😔
Ana and Marissa rolled their eyes at her.

Kayla is the middle child lol. Her job is a youtuber. Now before you say that's pretty sad, she's actually the #1 subscribed gamer girl on de youtubes. So she gets a brand deal on every video and has 25 million subscribers, earning at least 6 million views a day. You can imagine how many money she makes.(Yas girl get your coins) This girl is a literal weeb (so is Ana but kayla might even out weebed her!) Literally can't stop talking about the animes. Posters, dvds, figurines,all that. This kayla girl is quite outgoing when with her friends and can be funny at the right moment. but like most introverts, she gets worned out the most out of these three. Feisty with Marissa but united sisters with Ana.

Kayla starts to look around the house, "Wow, it's pretty empty in here."
"Maybe it's because it's A NEW HOUSE." marissa responded.
"woah jeez calm your tits" kayla noted.

Ana stroked the white walls.
"Well looks like we have to do a lot of work if we want to make THIS our home." Ana stated, "We need to repaint these walls, get new flooring, changed the doors, furnish the rooms, reconstruct the basement, fix the pool outside, revamp the-"

Marissa cut her off, "OKAY WE GET IT. We have lots of fixing to do. RIGHT, kayla??" She fixed her gaze at the slouching kayla.
"ah. yes we do.. sadly." Kayla croaked.

"Ok let's get into it. Let's drop our stuff into one of the rooms! and go to HOME DEPOT!" Ana got too excited.
"Nah, i'm heading to Menards." Kayla said.
"SAVE BIG MONEY AT MENARDSSS!!!" Marissa yelled in kaylas ear.

The girls carpooled into ana's tesla and head off to their destinations.
————

For the past 2 weeks, they worked on the house and was finally done. It looked magnificent, beautiful, stunning. AlSO, during the weeks, they all meet all kinds of new people (HINT BOYS). They regularly have them over and the guests even helped the trio with the house.(literally so nice 😢)

We now get into the story where the house is completely finished and now they get to spend more time with their male friends. ;-)