part three

"Okay but what do you think of this..'We both know these feelings they won't last forever but I'll surrender everything' and then that hits into the chorus." Ross scratched his head as he played with some lyrics at the end of our hotel room.

I sighed and stayed looking up at the ceiling. I watched as the fan kept turning and kept my ear out to what Ross was playing on his keyboard.

"I like that,"

"Are you even paying attention to me?"

"I'm listening to you so yeah I am." I sat up and ran a hand over my face and brought them back to my lap.

I felt so stressed and trapped ever since I woke up and I do not know how to get rid of that feeling.

Looking over at Ross I stood up and walked over to his keyboard, picked it up and sat it down somewhere else.

"let's go out I don't want to be in here I feel fucking trapped." He sighed but nodded as he went to find some clean clothes in the bathroom.

I walked over to my suitcase and put on a loose black short sleeve button up on over my white muscle shirt and let the buttons undone so it fit loosely.

I walked over and put on my black Chelsea boots and grabbed my wallet and put on my necklace.

I put on a couple sprays of cologne and looked at myself in the mirror one last time.

"You ready, ross ?!" I asked as I fixed my hair and he just yelled out a yea.

"I think I need a haircut"

I turned around to see him in a white t-shirt with some navy checkered pants.

"You good looking son of a bitch "

"You don't need a haircut I actually like your hair longer like that we look like twins, but you're brunette and I'm... well, I'm blonde." I rolled my eyes and opened the door to get out.

As we walked out of the hotel room, we heard a voice behind us. I turned my head and saw two girls laughing. I turned my head back forward but then turned around again and noticed it was Ariana and Courtney.

Last night the technician crew ended up winning against the dance team and Ariana, to which we celebrated with milkshakes.

I did not really talk to anyone but my crew that whole night, though a little trash talk was made in between sets but that is it.

"Where are you guys going?" Ross said as he turned around and gave them both a hug and I followed behind him.

"We're going to get breakfast, wants to join us?" Courtney said as she gave me a tight hug and I then proceeded to make my way to Ariana while Ross and Courtney walked ahead of us.

"You look good for not going anywhere specific" Ariana said as she tugged the opened side of my black button down. I smiled and shook my head as we kept walking.

"We were just going to walk around the city, I don't think I'm dressed up though. You look really beautiful I love this hairstyle."

We walked out of the lobby and made our way to the restaurant or wherever Ross and Courtney were taking us.

I had not been out in a good minute, I felt like I needed this fresh air. I instantly felt relaxed.

"I didn't know you had lots of tattoos, this lightbulb is crazy sick you're going to make me want to get another one," I smiled down at my hands and saw the swallow bird and the little elephant on my finger.

"You have crazy tattoos too like this one on your hand, that is so dope. I think I would actually get that tattoo if you didn't already have it." I joked around with her as we walked down the sidewalk.