part eight

Ariana come on sing a song!" I heard Court say from across the room and i just shyly said no sinking into Pete.

I felt his arms come around me and hold me tighter wanting me to stay with him, but i did want to sing.

Maybe i just needed to let something out.

So, I took his hands off gently and kissed his cheek before i walked up to the stage. Everyone was cheering as i went up but i could not help but look over at Y/n a couple times and see how hurt he was.

"Uh what song should i sing?" I said flipping through the pages until i landed on a specific song that I have always really loved.

"Tell me what you're waiting for, I just wanna love Ya. Tell me what you're waiting for I just wanna hold ya.." I sang lightly and looked over to Pete, he was already looking at me with a small smirk and somehow i could not look at him for long and my eyes went back to Y/n.

"These other girls, they just passing your time
They don't know how to ride the tidal waves that crash in your thighs, But I got the dream, and if you believe, then I can take you somewhere that is pristine"

I sang some riffs and kept singing, everyone was singing along everyone except for Y/n who just looked over at me as he kept taking sips from his drink.

Why did i say yes to Pete, why did he even come today? How did he even get this money for the ring?

Does he really see a future for us? And if he does who am i to try to get myself out the way when i do care for him.

"Don't make me a fiend, I know what I want, I'm working to get everything that I need, but I got a plan for ya, I'm taking a stand for ya, I care for ya"

I saw Y/n getting up and walking out the door again, i could not help but feel at fault. I had to talk to him again i just cannot let him leave like that, especially on his big night.

I finished the song and walked over to Pete.

"Hey baby, you want to leave already?" I looked at him a bit confused and shook my head.

"We just got here; I'm going to get us more drinks yea?" I asked him and lol he nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I walked over out the door and tried to find Y/n.

Looking around I saw him, knowing i had already talked to him, i didn't want us to be mad at each other.

I am genuinely happy his talent is going to be put to good use.

I saw him sitting by himself in a more private corner and i walked over to him and sat down next to him as he kept scrolling through his phone.

"I'm happy for you, honestly"

"It doesn't seem like you are,"

"I'm just going to miss you so much" He stopped scrolling on his phone and turned it off. He looked up at me and shook his head.

"Don't tell me this"

"Why not? Should I not tell you that I am going to miss you? I am going to miss you talking to me during the shows, our little fist pumps before going on stage. I'm going to miss all of it." I said as i looked at his hazel eyes, and i searched for anything that would tell me he would be missing me too.

"I think it's best if you just go back inside Ariana"

"No, i want to talk to you before you leave me, leave us" I saw him rub his hands over his face and push his hair back before leaning back in his seat and looking up.

"What do you want to talk about?"

I smiled lightly and looked back down at my hands and then back at him once i saw him looking at me already.