Chapter 6

Have a shoji^

--
Kirishima's pov

We all stepped out of the campers as we stopped in front of a small store.

"I wanna find a way to a roof. Get a good look at where we are and how we'll-" I was cut off as Kaminari started coughing. It sounded like his lungs were turning inside out.

Sero was quick to pat his back to try and ease the coughing, and it eventually calmed down. The blonde gripped his shirt over his chest as he winced.

"Ow.."

"Kam, are you sure you're okay? That sounded bad." Sero gently held his waist and patted his back.

"I-..I don't know...it hurts though." He winced as he took a deep breath.

"Okay...maybe Kaminari stays here with someone." He looked up and crossed his arms.

"I can go." I looked in his eyes and shook my head.

"No...you need to stay. We don't know what's wrong with you and we certainly don't need it getting worse." He sighed and hung his head, nodding reluctantly.

"Okay. Kami will stay back with the two lookouts and only three of us will-" All of a sudden, Mina yelped and I looked over to see her being pinned by a big male with yellowish hair and a black and red mask on.

"Let me go, you Absolute Imbecile!" She stomped on his foot -and I mean that girl can stomp- and he released her as he winced. She whipped around and pounced on top of him, flipping him and pinning him with his hands behind his back as she flipped her long pink bangs out of her face.

She huffed and growled down at the male as Hagakure pinned him down by his legs.

"...espero que un pollo picotee tu polla..." He seemed to understand what she said as he eyes got wide and he looked around, panicking slightly. The pink haired Latina smirked.

"Oh, so he does speak Spanish. Good to know." Hagakure snorted and failed to hold back giggles.

"Babe...that was mean."

"So!? This bitch tried to pin me! Me For fucks sake!" He tried to maneuver away from the girls but failed as Mina dug her knee into his spine.

"Stay still, Bitch." All of a sudden there were three more. One with a metal mask and a green hood was tackling Todoroki as a big muscular one tried to grab Kaminari and Sero.

I felt the barrel of a gun being pressed to my back and I tensed slightly, raising my hands slowly.

"Walk forwards." I furrowed my eyebrows at the voice. Was it familiar? Instead of listening to his directions I leaned back into the barrel and spun around, gripping it and tugging it away from him.

I switched the safety on, releasing the clip and clearing the chamber before tossing it on the ground. He just stood there, frozen in place and breathing kinda heavily. I couldn't see his face due to the gas mask so I took a glance at the others.

Todoroki had the smallest one's mask off and his hood down so I could see the green hair and freckles, as he pinned his arms to his side. The girls still had one male down on the ground and Kami and Sero had the muscular guy pinned to the side of the camper. I looked back to the guy, blonde spiky hair poking out from behind the mask.

"Are you gonna speak oorrr?"

"Y-you..." I raised a brow and crossed my arms.

"Yeah. Me. So what? Who the hell are you?" He sighed and took a step back, almost in disbelief as he reached for the edge of his mask.