Chapter 3: The Thirteen Colonies

They heard the sound of shattered ice falling on the floor . Russia had already went off somewhere with the American. Probably, to take care of him after all the strain. The Texas five all pointed a gun at the countries but seemed satisfied when they heard the rumbling of feet. They all put their guns away and lean against the wall to watch the show.

Nikolai leaves to go check on Hawaii because he favors her for many reasons. One, she doesn't fear him like some of the others do. Two, she doesn't claim papa has favoritism towards him. Which is false. Papa loves them all equally no matter the other father.

The countries were in a somewhat laughable position. Italy had found a permanent place on Germanys arm and seemed content to live there. The German had given up on getting out of said hold so he is just kinda standing there. Japan is his usual self. What's funny is England is holding onto France for dear life and France isn't commenting because he's holding onto Spain for dear life. Spain is holding onto a very irritated Romano who face palmed at the chain connected to him. He grumbled deeply. Oh, and China exists.

Suddenly, thirteen teenagers enter the room. At the head, is a very irritated boy with soft brown hair that lay in his head like soft feathers. He had thick eyebrows but not England thicc. He was wearing a pair of glasses and had sharp blue eyes that were already on England. He was wearing a sweater and looked ready to kill. Behind him, was an angry looking girl with long blond hair drawn into a pony tail and blue eyes. She was holding a peach in her hand that had a lot of wires connected to it. She was wearing a creamy white shirt and had a peach-shaped necklace. She had a snarl on her face and was holding the peach like a weapon. To her right, was someone who could be a copy of Sweden except his hair was more America's hair color. He had the familiar aura and glare usually associated with Sweeden.

Behind them was an unorganized clump of angry teenagers. One looked like an albino with short white hair and sharp red eyes. She was wearing a fabulous coat that was white like her hair and a purple under shirt. She was also wearing a skirt and knee length socks. Another, had think red hair that stuck out from his cap. He was smirking and had a baseball bat. He was wearing a simple white button-up and black jeans with red suspenders. Next to this boy, was a boy with reddish-brown hair and sharp blue eyes. He looked welcoming but also foreboding. He was wearing a business suit and had a mouthpiece in his ear. He looked slightly Italian and looked about ready to murder.

Next, in the clump was a boy with dark blonde hair and thick eyebrows. He had blue eyes that had a green tint. He was wearing a simple white shirt with a mahogany button-up pulled on top. Next, was a neat looking girl in a simple blue dress. She had a big bow in her hair and her hair was a beautiful blond. She also sported blue eyes and a glare.

Behind her, could be Englands female clone because she had thicc eyebrows and unruly blond hair that was kept back with a head band. She was wearing a dressy shirt and a pencil skirt. She was holding a book in her hand that could vaguely be recognized as a spell book.

There was also a set of twins. One was a girl with long blond hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a sleeveless blue dress and glared into the souls of the country. Her twin was a boy with trimmed blond hair and the same blue eyes. He was wearing a short sleeve hoodie and sported that same glare.

Trailing behind a bit was a calm looking girl with dirty blond hair and greenish blue eyes. She was wearing a blue blouse. And next to her was a short teenager with light brown hair and green eyes. He was a bit of a runt but he was still scaring the countries none the less.

(Holy moly. That was a lot. Sorry. I'll make this longer than usual. If I don't die presenting....)