Chapter 27

A/N:
Guys. So I'm currently thinking of making exclusive chapters for both Aesop and Naib's past! If you guys go back to the first few chapters of this book you will see that I included something abt Aesop's past and yep, this idea just came out of nowhere XD. And as for Naib, yes you guys knew abt that, rite?
Whaddaya think? XD
.
.
.
Hunters' Side
"What the fuck?! Jack!"

Hastur slammed his fist on the table that is located right in front of the monitor displaying the whole match as he witnessed his very partner doing the action no one has never expected.

The Feaster had witnessed everything. The way his partner had let all four survivors do their thing when the match first started. The way the Ripper always had his bloodlust eyes staring at the embalmer all the time. But at the same time, Hastur had never expected that out of every hunter in Oletus, Jack the Ripper would be capable of doing something so violent.

He had taken Jack's hatred feeling towards the survivor Aesop Carl into account, but never in a million years would he expect the very thing that happened before his eyes.

He really came for the embalmer....

Removing the cloak that covers half of his face, Hastur was startled by Michiko standing next to him.

The Geisha looked like she was calm and all, especially with her placing her hand on the still shocked Feaster's shoulder as sign that he should not freak out, but if anyone were to have a closer look on her, a raging storm had occured in her heart, crushing every bits of feelings she has.

"Michiko... I.. I..." Hastur said, tears coming out of his human face.
"I shouldn't have let him play this match...."

The Geisha gave him a weak nod. She is also at loss of words, her mind still barely able to process what is displayed on the monitor.

It was when a loud scream snapped the two out of the trance they were in.

Right before the two, stood Joseph.

It was pretty obvious that the Photographer had just underwent a massive breakdown on the loss of his twin. Dark bags had formed under his eyes and he was holding the precious photograph of him and Claude.

With all that still ongoing in him, he had witnessed another disaster happen before his eyes.

"Joseph!" The Feaster said as the Photographer slumped down to his knees, his hands shaking badly.

"Why did you do that... Hastur...." Joseph muttered as a wave ot anger took over him.

"I-I can explain! I had no idea-"

"How could you fucking let him play in this match despite how much of a chaos he had caused?! How could you still say you have no idea he would be pulling a dirty trick like that?!"

The Photographer had gone beyond angry that he had cornered the Feaster in the wall, his hands squeezing Hastur's clothing behind the cloak.

The Feaster did not give any response even after Joseph had his grip off him. He had gone limp. In disbelief and shock.

"So you're not saying anything now, huh?! And you still call yourself a match officer?! You-"

"Joseph! Stop!" Michiko chimed in, her hands holding into the Photographer's arms as he had his fists on the Feaster.

"Get off me, Michiko! Get off me!"

The Geisha cannot help but have tears come out of her eyes as the Photographer kept on struggling free of her grip. Joseph had never cared about anyone this much, he does not even bother to pull out such of an act, but now... he had broken down into tears. He even lashed out.