Chapter 4

We had all woken up, well everyone except Kai who was still sleeping. Just then, you heard him shout in his sleep and then he woke up. 

" Morning sleepy head. " You said and continued to eat your breakfast. 

" Misako got our message, and you made breakfast. Good, I'm starving. " Kai said and came over. 

" We put your plate down over there. " Nya pointed behind him. Kai groaned when he saw a Walliper eating his breakfast, Kai quickly abandoned his breakfast after that. 

" As far as I knew, the tomb was only a fable, until I saw what's on the staff. " Misako explained still looking at the paper with the symbols on it. 

" Does she know what the symbol means? " Kai asked. 

" Not the last two yet, but get this: the first symbol means Airjitzu " Cole explained while eating his breakfast.  

" Airjitzu? " Kai took a step closer to Misako. 

" A lost martial art created by Sensei Yang who passed years ago. If mastered, it allows one to temporarily take flight. " Misako explained to Kai. 

" You hear that, Kai? We get to fly! " Jay spread his arms almost knocking your breakfast out of your hand. 

" Hey! " you shouted. 

" Ups. Sorry, y/n. " Jay apologized. 

" You haven't found it yet. The Scroll of Airjitzu is well guarded in the ancient library of Domu. " Sensei Wu explained. 

" Forgive me if I speak out of turn, but my records reveal it was recently stolen. " Zane explained and we looked towards him. 

" By who? " Jay asked shocked. 

" Let me guess, Ronin. " Cole sighed. 

" Who's Ronin? " Nya and I asked simultaneously. 

" Let's just say he's not a friend. " Kai said, clearly sounding displeased. 

" But this is good news. " Jay exclaimed. 

" Uh, how so? " Cole asked. 

" Argh, 'cause if Morro doesn't know this, he'll be heading to the library. " Jay explained. 

" And Ronin's most likely holed up in the village of Stiix, which gives us a head start. " Cole saw where Jay was headed with his plan. 

" Then it's set. The Ninja and y/n will head to Stiix. We three will head back to the Tea shop and start deciphering the next clues. " Sensei Wu explained his plan. 

" But Lloyd's my friend too. The Ninja will need my help to- " Nya began to protest, but Sensei Wu cut her off. 

" I'm sorry, Nya. You're sitting this one out. There's too much to be done here. " Sensei Wu explained, but you sensed there was more to this than just too much to be done. 

Since there were only four Wallipers you had to ride with one of the ninjas, Of course you chose Cole since he was your best friend. He helped you up and you sat behind him, lightly holding on to him. 

You watched as Kai tried to get on the back of his Walliper, but fell off again. You couldn't help but laugh. 

" Need some help there Kai? " You tried to hold back a small laugh. 

" Haha very funny. " Kai said as he finally got on his Walliper. 

" Don't worry, sis. With me in charge, this scroll will be ours in no time. " Kai tried to reassure his sister.