Chapter 14

A/N: I hope everyone is doing great, personally I'm doing fine, but I certainly hope all of you guys are doing well great as well. Remember to keep your distance and only go shopping when necessary and remember to wash your hands. Be safe everyone.

We all went back to Steep Wisdom only to be told Ronin had escaped with the sword. 

" Well, obviously he's taken the sword to Morro. " Jay said. 

" But where's Morro? He could be anywhere. " Zane stated and he was right, we had no idea where Morro was. 

" Look, Nya, I know you're not a Ninja yet, but if you're gonna be one of us- " Cole started shouting at Nya. 

" I'm sorry. I should've told you when I first suspected Ronin would steal it. " Nya apologized. 

" And I remember warning you guys too, but I guess that doesn't matter either. " You crossed your arms over your chest. 

" Enough! We all knew the path to save Lloyd was never going to be a straight line. We were all fooled by Ronin but that doesn't make us fools. " Sensei Wu interjected 

" At a time like this, we mustn't butt heads but put our heads together. " Sensei Wu reminded us. He was right you shouldn't fight in a time like this. 

" I'm sorry. You said "butt heads." " Jay giggled. 

" Would you- " You made a choking gesture toward Jay, who jumped behind Kai. 

Just then, Zane's Falcon squawked and projected a message from Ronin. 

" I can't talk loud, but I wanted to let you know, Nya, you were right. Morro didn't hold his end of the bargain. And Misako was right too. The scroll and sword did reveal the tomb. I know where it's located. I know you don't have the sword, but I know you can beat them to the tomb. " Ronin explained to us. 

" They're coming. " he looked behind him. 

" Where is it? Where's the tomb? " Jay asked as if Ronin was really with us. 

" The Caves Of Despair! The tomb is in Caves of Despair! " Ronin said and the message was abruptly cut off. 

" Caves of Despair? We've been there. I don't remember seeing any tomb. " Sensei Wu said and looked at Misako. 

" But there are still miles of unexplored mines. It could be there. " Misako explained. 

" But why should we believe him? It could be a trap. " Nya was right, Ronin could've set a trap for us. 

" We don't have the scroll and we don't have the sword. With Lloyd's life at stake, what other choice do we have? " Kai was right, we didn't have a lot of choices right now. We all looked at each other and then nodded. 

" We're in. " Cole said. 

" Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. What good will it do us if it's all just a setup? " Nya asked. 

" The Ninja is right. Even a misstep could be a step in the right direction. We can afford to do nothing. The Ninja will go. As for Nya, you're still not ready. " Sensei said. Nya let out a groan and you and Zane comforted her. 

All except Nya followed after Sensei Wu to the Bounty. 

TIME SKIP

We arrived at The Caves Of Dispair. 

" The Caves of Despair. " Kai said. 

" This is where we first came for the Golden Weapons. It's like everything has come full circle. " Cole explained.