Chapter 11

We all stood in front of a giant golden gate. As soon as we approached the gate, a man approached us. 

" Welcome to the Cloud Kingdom. We've been expecting you. " The man greeted us. We all looked at each other bewildered. 

" Ha, how are we- " Jay was about to ask something, but the man cut him off. 

" Standing on a cloud? Easy. In other realms, there are other rules. I'm Fenwick. I've been asked to show you around. " Fenwick introduced himself and came across as very nice. 

" Nice to meet you. I'm- " Kai went to introduce himself. 

" Kai, yes, we all know. You're quite popular with the other monks. Up here, we see everything that goes on in Ninjago. " Fenwick explained. 

" Then you know- " Cole started out. 

" You've traveled far for the Sword of Sanctuary. A powerful weapon that can foresee your opponent's next attack. It's also the second clue to finding the Tomb of the first spinjitzu master. " Fenwick knew exactly what we were after. 

" Blimey. But how be you- " Zane was about to ask Fenwick something, but yet again Fenwick cut him off. 

" Finishing your sentences? I know, it's rather annoying, but up here we know, let's just say...we know what's going to come next. Come, I know Morro isn't far behind. Follow me and I'll explain. " Fenwick explained and we followed him. 

We entered a room filled with what looked like writers. You looked around while walking. You had to admit, this room was stunning. 

" I know you're familiar with a few of the Realms. The Cloud Kingdom is just one more of the Sixteen Realms that exist parallel to Ninjago. "  Fenwick explained as we walked. As you walked you saw some monks turned their heads and looked at you. 

" Sixteen Realms? " Kai questioned. 

" In this realm, we strive for greater understanding and let go of distractions. There is no television, no video games- " Fenwick explained or tried until Jay interrupted. 

" No video games? Hmmph. Not impressed. "  Jay said. You bumped him with your elbow. 

" Jay " you whispered and looked sternly at him. 

" It appears all any lad does here be writing. " Zane pointed out. 

" That is because here, our words matter. You see, in the Cloud Kingdom, we are the writers of destiny. It was here that it was decided that Lloyd should be the Green Ninja and y/n destined to have very elemental power. And just now, that Zane should find his voice again. " Fenwick explained. 

" I sense my vocal pattern has returned without any repairs. " Zane spoke in his normal voice. Great because you were getting kind of tired of the pirate voice. 

" Ugh! He doesn't talk like a pirate anymore. " Jay complained. 

" How'd that happen? " Cole asked. " 

" It was written. " Fenwick explained. 

Jay looked over one of the writer's shoulder but accidentally spilled ink over the paper being written. Moving on...

" If you know what's going to happen next, then you know how important it is for us to get the Sword of Sanctuary. " Kai told Fenwick. 

" Yes, and I know you and y/n made a promise to save your friend Lloyd. Sadly, we cannot ensure promises, because we aren't allowed to choose sides. " Fenwick explained and he turned around and faced us.