Chapter 24

A/N: So this is the last chapter of this book. I think I wanna continue this book, but I'm not entirely sure yet. I will announce it if I will or not but there's a good chance I will. If I decide to continue would you guys be okay with this book being continued or should I create a whole new one?  Again thank you so much guys for following this story, I really didn't think it would get this popular. I'm really happy you guys like it so much, and it's really nice to see you guys cheering me on. If it wasn't for you guys, I would've probably stopped writing and not continue this book. I love you guys and thank you very much

you woke up the next because the sun from the window shone right into your eyes.

" Mmm. " you groaned and turned. You felt Lloyd tighten his arm around you and you snuggled into his chest. 

You two just laid there for a while, reveling in each other's arms. 

While laying like that, Lloyd stroked your cheek and kissed your all over your face before kissing your lips. 

" I love you, and I'm so happy that I can call you my wife. " Lloyd whispered to you. 

" I love you too and I can finally call you mine forever. " You whispered back to him. 

" I was already yours before we got married. " Lloyd chuckled. 

" Yeah but now you're mine forever and no one can take you away from me, " you said and threw your arms around him and kissed him right on the lips.  

Lloyd was caught off guard, but soon kissed you back and wrapped his arms around your torso and turned so you laid on top of him. 

" I wouldn't mind waking up to this every morning. " Lloyd smiled at you as you pulled away from the kiss. 

" Well, get used to it because you aren't getting rid of me that easily. " you smiled at him and kissed him again.

You laid your head on his shoulder and placed your other hand on his chest, which he took into his own and began playing with your fingers, particularly your ring finger. You two continued to lay like that. 

" We should probably get up and get some breakfast but I don't want to. " You whined and hid your face in Lloyd's shoulder. 

" Who said we had to get up? " Lloyd asked. 

" I am getting pretty hungry though. " You said and you heard Lloyd laugh. 

" Don't laugh. " You sat up and looked at him but you couldn't help but laugh too. 

" Okay then, let's go eat something then. " Lloyd said and began to get up. 

You rolled over to the other side to get up. You were a little sore from the night before but thought it wasn't going to be a problem for the time being. 

How wrong you were...

You placed your feet down on the ground and began to stand up, but when you applied weight to them your legs began shaking. 

" Woah! " You tried to grab something before you fell. 

" y/n?! " you heard Lloyd run towards you.

" Are you okay?! " Lloyd asked you and tried to help you stand up. 

" I'm fine, ow. I think you went a little rough last night. " You said and smiled at Lloyd who blushed bright red. 

" D-Don't say something like that. " Lloyd stuttered. 

" Well, it true- " You didn't get to finish your sentence before Lloyd kissed you again.